ch 7

Author pov.

After locking her in his room .he reach the stairs where his man hold the same man whom he beat 2 minutes ago.he reach there and saw only his men and bestfriend standing there

.He growl ..where the fuck that bastard go.

His bestfriend try to make him calm down..bro he's just a cleaning worker. It's not his fault .he even don't know who's siya .siya ask him to help her.

bro I manage here and interrogate him for your peace .now go first and take care siya.seriously you're dragging her like a Monster see her bloody footprints on the tiles.go give her first aid and take care her..

Daniel anger subside to see his angel bloody footprints. He don't want to hurt her .he feel guilty to drag her like animal..

he run towards his room .but his bestfriend stop him .

DANi bro wait.you know she suffer so much in last 4 days .she got shoot then hospitalised for 3 days .you know she's weak so please talk to her calmly and subside your anger .

Daniel hmmed....and leave for the room .

He open the door .get inside but didn't see siya anywhere ..he switch on the lights and saw the footprints direction is behind the bed

.he saw she was sitting cocoon position and sobbing quietly.

He called her sweetly but still his voice sound like angry bull

SIYA COME OUTSIDE.
SIYA PLEASE COME OUTSIDE
....no response

SIYA COME OUTSIDE
I PROMISE SIYA .I DONT HURT YOU SO COME OUTSIDE
....siya didn't even raise his head.on his calling .

Daniel had enough of this and growl loudly .if you dont come out in next 5 minute .then you will face my wrath
.
She flinch a little .but didn't respond.because she think it's a small space he can't get in here and he can't lift the bed .it's so heavy .but little did she know he's not a human.he has a strength like a beast.

He was waiting for 5 minutes .and in these 5 minutes he's anger level reach it's peak ...

He growl.
SIYA TIME OVER DEAR!!!!

He Lift the bed and make enough space for himself .and take predator step toward her.she immediately got up and take step back .

Please no
.please let me go
।।।। ..please I beg you..

But he didn't listen to her.pick her up in a bridal style ..she start hitting his back ..leave you monster ..leave me ..

He throw her on the bed ..and sit near her .she start hitting him .he came near her .she Try to shift backward .but he hold her legs .and growl loudly .sit quietly .

She's start crying loudly  because her body is paining !!!
please dont hurt me ..what I do to you .please leave me

..he took her veil from her shoulder and snatch it .she horrified and try to get up from the bed.but he hold her tightly..

Siya try to remove his hand from his waist but her strength can't match his.

She horrified to think what he going to do to her.now she can only beg him

.please don't touch me. Stay away .please don't hurt me.please don't hurt me...he open her kurta zip from back ..and aside her hair from shoulder ..

.but siya bite his hand hard that he wince and his hand loosen on her.

Siya immediately got up and reach the table and a pick up the fruit knife and try to scare the beast who's standing in front of her ..

Don't come near me .I will hurt you!!!!...
But still he's coming closer .stay away. I hurt you .!!!!!!
.but he's still coming closer .
Now only way to save herself .

she take the knife near her wrist .and warn him
Stay there otherwise I hurt myself !!!!!

.he immediately stop there...
No.don't hurt yourself. I'm not coming closer to you .।।।

She move toward the door.still pointing
Knife to her wrist .trying to open the door but it was lock..

she demand .give me the key..he come closer and give her key ...when she Try to open the door with key

Daniel take that chance and snatch the knife from her.
ENOUGH OF YOUR DRAMA !!!

.He lifted her in his shoulder place on her bed .
He growl .I DARE YOU GET DOWN FROM THE BED .i will do worse with you !!!
DON'T PROVOKE ME ANGEL TO DO SOMETHING BAD TO YOU..

.after his warning He go inside the bathroom.
Siya was crying mess .she pick up her dupatta (veil)from the floor and covered herself.

.she's crying in her fate.she's waiting for a beast to ruin her..she want to go her home ...her whole body is painning..now she want to die .

because this is the only way to escape from this monster......

Press the 🌟 star
Don't forget to press the star🌟

How was the chapter....
Comment and tell me how you like it