ch 29

Today's chapters is dedicated to my dear reader birthday girl DhruviTalaviya1

Be happy! Today is the day you were brought into this world to be a blessing and inspiration to the people around you! You are a wonderful person! May you be given more birthdays to fulfill all of your dreams!"

Wish you a very happy birthday ❣🥰🥳 DhruviTalaviya1

Thankyou for being my continuous reader💛.

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

....
.........
........
.

.......

Back to chapter 29.....

AUTHOR POV:)

NEXT MORNING
Siya woke up with pain in her body , she recall last night events ,how Rohan turned into beast and forced himself on her ,her cheeks and bruises are paining ,but her changed clothes make her terrified.
DID HE REALLY ...NO HE CAN'T. SHE BROKE INTO TEARS..TO THINK WHAT WORST HAPPEN

Creta aunty enter siya room with breakfast ,she become worried to see siya crying. Placing the breakfast on the table ,she immediately hug the siya.

Aunty he ruined me,
....she was telling to creta while sobbing.

Aunty he ruined me..

Creta maybe don't understand her words ,but siya expression says it all.
.
Creta nodded in no....
She thought ,how I tell you my child, you're unconscious when I changed your clothes and he didn't ruined you I know he forced you ,but I see love in his eyes for you,even I can't help you any means,she's patting siya head and try to make her stop crying...

DID I TOLD YOU TO CONSOLE HER.
I GIVE YOU THE ORDER TO SEND HER BREAKFAST NOT LULLABY HER .

Both shocked to hear Rohan voice.. siya was terrified to see Rohan in her room.

Creta aunty ,go back to your work.

Creta leave giving a pity full look to siya and pleading look to rohan .

Siya become more terrified to be with him alone,
Did he again try to ruin her, did he forced her again ,she thought ,.
As he take more steps forward ,. ..she back away more on bed ...

He sit near the foot of bed,he can sense the fear that ,she's scared of him..her tears are irritating him..but now this fear is good for him...

STOP CRYING,AND EAT YOUR BREAKFAST FIRST AND THEN GET READY IN GOWN THAT I GIVE YOU ....
HE GET UP AND WALK FORWARD ...
....AND BEND TO HER LEVEL

SHE HIDE HERSELF IN DUVET AND CLOSED HER EYES TIGHTLY ...

He chuckle ..to see her attempt to save herself ..