ch11

Author pov

Daniel got worried to see siya unconscious he immediately picked her in his arms and take inside the room .he order his men to call the doctor.
Few minutes later doctor arrived .

Sir please wait outside i check her doctor told the daniel

Daniel leave the room in furious state he don't want to leave the room but He know  a lady doctor is no harm to siya .
..little

later doctor came out of the room.he immediately asked to doctor what happen to her.

Doctor told him .she is already weak due to her injuries and we already told you she can take only a sponge bath because her wound can be infected .but after our warning she still take a normal bath so now her wounds are infected and re-opened and above that she's suffering from high fever .her condition is getting worse  .I give her injection for now and rebandage her all wounds but I might suggest you admit her to the hospital. And one more thing her mental condition is getting worse so I suggest you take care her with love and care  ..after saying this all doctor left ..
...Daniel feel pain in his chest to see siya in this condition  .he feel guilty because of him her wounds reopen and infected.

His anger is hurting her .
He promise himself to take care of her with love and care   .

He call his secretary to ready his private plan .he's taking siya in his country Italy..

His work finish in India. He came for a promise which he give to his father  he never knew he got a gem for himself .
He decide he treat siya in his country ..
In India he don't have much power but in Italy he own so much he has so many hospitals andhis own professional doctors team.
...
He carry siya in a bridal style inside his plane .placing her on a bed.he order doctor and nurse to take care of her.he inform his secretary to make ready his mansion with beautiful decoration  .and make ready his doctors  team.

The plan land in a morning 4:00 clock behind his mansion  .he take siya inside the mansion in his arms .every servant shocked to see a girl in his boss arms.

They know their boss don't like womens touch except his grandma. Placing her on a bed  he order all the doctors and maids

SHE'S PRECIOUS TO ME  IF SOMEONE DID ANYTHING TO HURT HER OR DISRESPECT HER THEN THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NOT BE GOOD.

and for the doctors I want her to recover as soon as possible 
Doctor bow their head with assurance .

After warning all he left for his room ..he open his cupboard and take out a photo frame .he remember her words .
DEAR WHEN YOU FEEL IN LOVE .YOU FEEL THAT PERSON IS THE ONLY ONE PERSON WHOM FOR YOU WANT TO LIVE  AND DIE .YOU CANT SEE THAT PERSON IN PAIN .
and
he replied  .no mom I love you and dad only and I  can't love another person  everyone is selfish

A tear escape from his eyes because he know how deeply he fall for Siya .seeing her lifeless on bed is like someone stabbing him in his heart again and again.....

He decide to show his love .but little did He know how much Siya hate her

Press the star 🌟 to know me your presence

Do vote and comment!!!!