ch 15

Veer pov.
Finally siya agree to eat lunch .I inform rimi aunty to serve our lunch in siya room balcony .she quietly eat and watching me with hope .what the hell I did .I promise her .if Daniel know I let her talk to her parents. He will kill me for sure but for my sister happiness I can bear any pain .after finishing their lunch.
Siya asked me to fulfill the promise .
I nod give her phone.
SIYA YOU CAN TALK TO YOUR PARENTS BUT ONLY FOR 10 MINUTES OK ...
SIYA NODDED ..

Siya dialed her father number but no one picked up.then she dial her mother no..

Hello .siya hear her mother voice.
Hello mom.
Hello siya. Is this you, where are you ,how worried we are ,are you OK,. Tell Mr dear..
Mom ....mom .siya sob ....mo..m.....mom
Siya don't cry dear tell me wherever you...
Mom I'm in Italy.
...mom I'm really scared please takeme away .I'm scared mom.he will hurt me .
Don't worry dear I'm coming to take you just tell me exact place bacha ..mom I don't know where I'm.

Hello siya is this you .siya father snatched phone from his wife
Papa yes it's me your siya ...
Siya where are you bacha .I'm coming to take you .
I'm Italy papa .
How did you get there bacha .stop crying bacha .I will save you..
Pa....pa...someone kidnap ..me from that day .. please take me away . .....

Phone snatched by siya .he was non other than veer .
Sorry siya only 10 minutes...
Siya cry more because she feel more emotional now ..
Go away you're calling yourself my brother but still can't let me talk to my parents...
Go away veer go away..
Atleast you have parents siya I have no one .veer turn to left the room but Siya stop him .and start crying on hugging him
veer stroke her head like a elder brother ..stop crying siya .I cam feel your pain .I want to help but still my hands are tied......
Siya asked him in sobbing voice
WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR PARENTS ..
They were killed infront of me when I was 13 year old...
Siya horrified to hear his reply ..she thought how much pain he have he see his parents died infront of his eyes.....
I'm sorry veer bhai .I shouldn't ask..
Its okay siya .are you still angry with your bhai .
No bhai. I'm not. Do you wanna share with it .
He nodded in yes.they both seat in balcony .
..my dad was police officer and my mom was school teacher.and I had a cute little sister too .she wants to be doctor but because of blood cancer she died when she was 10 year old after her death our happy family broked .my dad drown himself in his job because of  my sister death .he came late night .after that he got many threats but still he didn't stop doing his work.and one day at a night some people bargain at our house .he got tears in his eyes to recall that dreadfull event .mom hide me in a closet and locked it .I see parents died infront of my eyes and I can't do anything to save them ...siya rub his back and hugged him to give him emotional support. Then how do you know this monster siya asked.
He's living in our neighborhood. His grandfather take me with him in Italy.
She asked .so you and monster both are leaving in india...
Veer nod in yes.
Where his parents siya asked.veer replied with sad face .they are dead too
...
Siya trying to ask him more questions.
When his phone buzz and he left to take the call.
...
Veer got a call from Daniel....
Hello DANi why are you calling me ...
Stayaway from siya .
It's not like that DANi.
I know veer you are brother to her but you know I'm possessive about her so stay away from her. Or
Veer try to tease him more  ..or what DANi.are you jealous brother ....
VEER ..stop talking rubbish and don't forget you get punishment for your little stunt in the afternoon.....you give her phone..
Yes I did she's my sister and she's feeling sad and alone .atleast she talk to me .I can take anything for her.

Daniel sigh .ok I'm coming at night so till then take care of siya........

Siya pov:

I have to leave from before that monster came.think siya think .I have to take someone help maybe veer bhai ...siya got a idea to escape from here . . ...

..it was 9 :00 clock  when siya came downstairs. She saw veer is watching TV...bhai can sit here..veer nod yes .bhai why are you watching news let's see cartoon.he give a Are you serious look to her ..siya snatch remote from her hand and start watching cartoon
....he's adorning her like a little sister...who believe a mafia second in command watching cartoon he thought a chuckle ...she whin like child ..go bhai get some snack ..veer chuckle OK AS YOU SAY MY HIGHNESS.....
veer left his phone on the sofa ..she picked it up and hide it in her clothes ....veer came with snacks ..here siya your snacks..NO BHAI I DONT WANT TO EAT NOW .I NOT FEELIBG GOOD ...
WHAT HAPPEN SIYA LET ME CHECK YOU..NO BHAI IM OK JUST FEELING SLEEPY .
But siya eat your dinner .
No bhai I don't want to eat. I want to sleep only ...
Oo go sleep .veer kiss her forehead and wish her good night siya ........
...
Siya locked her room ,making a rope from clothes and bedsheets she carefully reach the ground...she reach  the road after so much hiding with bodyguards.....
...........she's walking in a empty road which is surrounded by trees.she feel scared and rember she had veer phone .she search the police emergency no.and called it..
Hello ..
Hello I'm in problem ,please save me .I don't know where I am.
On the other side police office speaking in Italian so siya don't get a single word.but office understand her English..
Officer immediately got to know the Siya location and reach there in 15 minutes...police officers trying to communicate her .but neither they don't know english nor siya know Italian.. they take siya in their car to the  police station..they call the interpreter ........
MAM WHERE ARE YOU FROM.
siya stutter I'm from India.
Ok india that's a beautiful country .
Mam can I see your visa and passport.
Siya feel scared a bit ..No I don't have any someone kidnap me from india and today I runaway from his place..please help me .I want to go back to my parents....
OK MAM DONT CRY WE WILL HELP YOU .DO YOU KNOW THE KIDNAPPER FACE ,NAME SOMETHING LIKE THAT OR PLACE.
  Yes his name is Daniel and  where you got me little far from there is his mansiom....
ALL OFFICERS GULPED .MAM ARE YOU SURE .SHE NOD .ONE OF THE OFFICER SAW HER THE NEWSPAPER .MAM IS THIS ONE KIDNAP YOU...
she nodded yes he kidnap me ..please help me to call indian embassy ...
One officer left to call  ..
Ok MAM calm down drink some water.....  .....
....a little later angry Daniel came with his bodyguard in police station. He look like he want to kill someone's..siya horrified to see him. She tried to hide herself behind the police officer ...
..
Siya saw Daniel shook hand with senior officer and say thanks to her and he say more words in Italian. But siya didn't understand a single thing.........

Daniel came infront of siya..NO MORE HIDE AND SEEK SIYA ...ENOUGH OF YOUR TOM AND JERRY .YOU NEED SOME SERIOUS PUNISHMENT...HE GRAB SIYA HAND AND DRAG HER TO THE CAR HE MAKE HER FORCEFULLY SIT ..SIYA SCREAMING PLEASE OFFICERS HELP ME..

But all officers quietly stands there........
They reach the mansion..siya try to get out of his hand .but he's too powerful for her .......Daniel shout Veer ..veer .where the hell are you ...

Veer came out of his room ,because he was sleeping ..what happened DANi eat are you shouting..and days siya is crying...Daniel leaver her hand youare hurting her ...
..
Daniel roar  .
DO YOU KNOW WHERE IS SHE NOW .

YES I KNOW SHES SLEEPING IN HER ROOM..

DANIEL LAUGH EVILY ..
SHE'S IN THE POLICE STATION  .I GOT DAMN CALL WHEN I WAS LAND HERE THAT I KIDNAP A GIRL..HOW SHE REACH THERE .DID YOU HELP HER .WHY YOUR PHONE IS WITH HER .HE GRAB VEER COLLAR TELL ME DAMMIT ..

NO I DIDNT HELP HER AND IF I WANT TO HELP HER WHY I TAKE HER TO POLICE STATION AFTER KNOWING THAT POLICE CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO US AND ABOUT THE PHONE I DIDNT GIVE HER..

veer anger subside to see crying siya .why you runaway bacha .don't you know the area around mansion is dangerous .if something happen to you. Dont cry bacha .veer stroking siya head  .
.

VEER LEAVE. I SAID LEAVE VEER .. .
..OK I leave Daniel but promise me you don't hurt siya...
GO VEER BEFORE I DO SOMETHING THAT I REGRET LATER....

VEER turned to leave before he warn her .if you touch my sister a single hair  then you see my worst side MR DANIEL SMITH  ...

DANIEL MOVE TOWARD SIYA .NOW ITS  TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT....SIYA FLINCH AND STEP BACK AND TRY TO RUNAWAY TO THE STAIRS BUT DANIEL PICK HER IN HIS ARMS ...no more running ..you will see the worst side today....

Siya scream no please no ..I beg you ..I never runaway again .please forgive me.....

Vote comment  and follow for updates