chapter 9

Author pov

Siya wake up at the evening .but didn't see Martha aunty she check everywhere but Martha aunty was no where. Then she saw a piece of paper on the bedside table table .she read the paper .

Sorry my child I have to go my granddaughter is really ill.please take care of you.i already gave instructions to the cook for your food .take your medicine on time and if you need anything..call on this no ..58324899.

She can't walk properly because her feet are paining.but she bored to lie down.she walk toward the balcony sitting on sofa feeling the cold breeze she hug herself and start gazing the scene infront of her forgetting the surrounding she start admiring the sky ..

Her trance broken when she heard   fake cough.she turn around to see the same men whom she don't want to see.

Daniel pov.

She is lost so much that she didn't heard my footsteps.she look angel in her white indian dress ..when she saw me I can see the fear in her eyes .her foot are injured why she get up from the bed.i asked her.

WHY YOU GET UP FROM BED.

she didn't replied and closed her eyes on fear..

I ASKED YOU SOMETHING SIYA

she replied in broken voice .
I was tire..tired to lie down ...
..
Her broken voice indicate how much she scared of me.

I picked her bridal style .she start resisting in my arms and start hitting my arms and back.

I asked her.why are so violent my angel..

But she didn't replied and start crying   ....why she crying so much . I don't like her tears...

I place her in bed and cover her with comforter .
..
Take rest .outside is so cold .I order something warm for you .did you eat your medicines .she nodded like child ..how cute...my angel is such a baby..
I order some healthy food for her ...and sit down on couch 🛋 I was staring her when I her her soft voice...

WHY ARE YOU STARING ME.NEVER SEEN A GIRL

I REPLIED HER

I SEEN SO MANY GIRLS .BUT NEVER SEEN AN ANGEL LIKE YOU.MY ANGEL

..SHE IRRITATELY REPLIED
...I'M NOT AN ANGEL .NOT YOURS AND NEVER.

HER WORDS ARE HURTING ME..BUT HOW CAN YOU SHE SAY THAT SHE IS NOT MINE...HOW DARE SHE ..SHE'S MINE..

Author pov:::::

He take menacing step toward her she petrified to see him close .she's backing away in a bed ..he came closer holding her arms in tight grip ..YOU ARE FUCKING MINE GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD YOU ALWAYS STAY WITH ME .YOU CAN'T GO AWAY FROM ME....he loose her hands when he hear her cry ..LEAVE ME ITS HURTING .LEAVE ME..

ON a bang he closed the door and leave the room ....he directly go in his practing room..start punching the punching bag until his nuckle bleeds ......how dare she say that she's not mine ..she's fucking mine  .......

It was 10:00 clock when he enter the room .he saw the food was untouched  and she still sobbing hiding her head in a pillow ...

He was already angry .he don't want to hurt her again...so calming himself he get close sitting near ...he raise his hand to touch his head . She stiff and another touch  she got up and backaway ...

He feel guilty to hurt her..I calmly speak
Why didn't you eat your food ???
Get up ..wash your face and eat food and medicine....

She replied slowly  .I don't want to eat  ...I prefer dying rather eating your food..

He growl .why angel fuss about the food ...eat the damn food and your medicines. Don't make me more angry ...

She replied angrly....I don't eat your food ..do you have hearing problem  ..
What you can do ..you  can kill me...thats good end my life .end of your threats  .   ....

He came forward toward her face

No my angel I didn't kill you .you don't want to eat food that's OK but I'm hungry and I wanna have you..in a jerk he threw her veil on the floor she terrified .he remove his jacket and forward toward her...caging her in his arms
She pleaded..   no please no ..I do as you say please don't hurt me ...please dont touch me .please ....

He immediately grabbing her veil from floor covering her shoulders ..he carry her in his arms she start sobbing f
More ... where are you taking me please don't hurt me I'm sorry..
.
He said ...why crying so much .I'm taking you washroom so you can wash your face...  . Taking her to washroom .she plead please go outside      .....
...firstly he said no    .  .then she plead again please ...  
He said ..ok    .....
After few minutes the washroom door open.he immediately carry her in his arms ....
she stiff   . ..he said don't think so much angel .I'm carrying you because your foot are Injured ..please her on a couch ....
He order new plate of warm food .. ..and feeding her with his hands ..
She spoke ....I can eat my..myself.
He replied ..no.i feeding you quietly eat ..after feeding her he make her eat medicine ..she don't want to eat ..but she know she can't make him fool like Martha aunty ....
.

He again carry her placing her on a bed .he spoke ..sleep angel from tomorrow your new personal maid came for you...now sleep ..tucking her in bed ..he sit on couch start working on his laptop....
...
She scared to sleep in his presence..but the medicine make her asleep ....
...
Daniel got a call from his men . Someone attack on their base..he checked her sleeping form kissing her forehead..he leave the room....

How's the chappy
Don't forget to press the star..🌟🌟and
Don't forget to work hard on your dream....tomorrow is something special .I'm nervous for tomorrow so wish me luck guys