ch 31

New chapter for my cupcakes 🧁 💖

......
..... ..chapter dedicated to DhruviTalaviya1 ...

AUTHOR POV:)

siya try to push him away with force  he was not leaving her,
Leave me.
I said leave me..
...WHY I LEAVE YOU SIYA ,TELL ME WHY,YOU'RE MY LAWFUL WEDDED WIFE, I HAVE RIGHT ON YOU,he touch her cheeks softly , .

Leave me, you monster ,I'm not your wife!!!! And never be,, you married me forcefully,I never accept this relation ,never,you force me for this,I never want to marry you,I prefer die then marry you..

Daniel hold siya hairs in tight grip..do you wanna fucking married that bastard Rohan, tell me don't you,..you are perfectly dolled up for him,tell me more siya ,did you let him touch you ...did you enjoy his touch and hate mine,that's why you run away with him.

A LOUD SLAP ECHO IN THE ROOM..so it was siya who slapped him,she can tolerate tortures but never tolerate bad things about her character..

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF HIMSELF HAA!! You kidnapped me from home country,you tortured me,humiliate me,try to snatch away my virtue for me..,marry me forcefully, and now you're raising finger on my character .she was broke in tear.what will I do,haa, ,just quietly accept your all tortures physically and mentally,,, Your know what I don't trust any men now, first you and second Rohan, he make me believe he will take me india ,to my parents,to my family,, but he lied to me,,You know what he did to me,,,..  she fall on the floor ...I trust him as a friend ..but what he did ....he try to rape me....she broke into tears,I was agree to marry him ,because he threaten me if I not marry me he will abuse me physically....her head was on her knees ,sobbing hard ,her cries fill the room...............

While she was crying, daniel feeling different emotions after listening her outburst ,it was the first time ,she speak in this tone,,,,.

He know she was pure as baby ,,,but still in his aggression he speak what he should not ...

Now damage was done......
.......

On part of his mind was guilty .while other was blazing in anger....

He was guilty for his deeds..but his heart never allow to leave her.

She can't go anywhere not even to her family..

She was his peace...and he can't let her go..

DANIEL GET DOWN ON FLOOR AND PICK UP SOBBING SIYA.. while picking up siya .... her black veil dropped on floor,,,her maxi dress neck was deep and it was backless  ..siya feel cold air on her body ,she was feeling uneasy ,and scared too,,she start hitting him on his shoulder...leave me,why are you doing this ,please leave me,,,please I beg you ,, don't do this ...but he didn't leave ..she thought he was staring her uncover body .but his eyes are on her teary face...he gentle placed her on bed ...siya back away in fear .....I'm warning don't you dare to touch me....i will kill you...stat away...he's getting little closer..

LIE DOWN SIYA,,(she was staring his face like what)she was scared enough so she didn't move an inch..

I SAID LIE DOWN...  OR I HELP YOU TO LIE DOWN ..His voice is scaring her so she obey ...

he covered her with duvet ,,patting her head ....
SLEEP ,YOU HAVE BIG TOMORROW..

He pick the veil from the floor and placed on bedside table.... 

He closed the lights and left the room.. 

-------------

It was midnight when he reach the dungeon ,now some one die today with hands of beast  ..

He was not planning to kill Rohan but he has to die after what he did....

OPEN THE DAMN CHAINS ,....

"""HOW WAS THE CHAPTER """"""

DO COMMENT AND TELL ME::::::

THE BOOK IS GOING TO COMPLETE SOON...

AFTER THIS BOOK I START MY NEXT BOOK RANJISH  ....

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.....