A/N

Just like everybody else, I dislike author notes but do read them incase there is something important so please don't skip this.

I'll get to the main point so be patient.

I was wondering about the pairings.

For regulus, should I pair him with Barty Crouch Jr? I saw this pairing on a story once and thought it was cute. Or should I make him that rich single uncle who spoils you and teases you about your love life? Maybe aro regulus or aro ace regulus? asexual regulus? I'm not really sure so leave a comment on what I should do for him.

There's also hazel. So this won't be a tomarry story or a hazel x death story, they will be a familial figure to hazel. Or mr. Tim Roddle will be that bestfriend who just understands her and listens to her. 

Apparently there are stories where she is paired with marcus flint, so should I? Or maybe give her a female partner like daphne or millicent bulstrode or tracey davis? I could also make her have a relationship with one of them and maybe they break up and hazel later gets together with someone else? Hazel is still young and in her last life she wasn't really able to explore things with the whole 'chosen one' on her shoulders. Ginny doesn't count because she didn't really love her. So in this life she wants to explore her options and have fun.

Maybe I could do a friends with benefits to lovers? Or is that too cliche?

Please leave a comment on what I should so with hazel. There are so many options and I don't know what to do

Also, Theo x Blaise. That's it. No changing my mind for this one.

I might make tom aro ace. Since I don't see him wanting a love or sex life other then occasionally making the ladies swoon and taking them to *cough cough* (¬‿¬)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So yeah, comment on what you think I should do and I will take it into consideration.