Hiatus

I'm sorry. That's the first thing I have to say to all of you. As you can probably already tell from the title, I am going on a hiatus.

But just to make it clear, I am not discontinuing the story, merely taking a break from writing for this story. I just have really important exams coming soon that I need to really focus on and will only be uploading somewhere during December or maybe January the next year. Maybe if I have some particular inspiration, I can upload sometime during late November.

So all in all, I have just been very stressed and unable to start a new chapter, while I keep telling myself that I will stop procrastinating on it. But I am sure you can see how well it's turned out.

So I do have to apologize to you guys for doing this to you, especially now that I know many people are reading this story, not that I expected it honestly. 

I hope you can be understanding an patient while I finish my exams and prepare a new chapter afterwards for your enjoyment.

But onto better news, I have been reading your comments and know that a lot of you ship hazel with people that will sadly not be her love interest such as; thanatos, regulus, mr. tim roddle, and others. So I have decided to create a oneshot book of hazel with characters you ship her with. 

This will not be as time consuming and much easier since I don't have to follow a specific plot and worry too much on how it turns out, that's not to say I will half-ass the oneshots, I will try my best to make them turn out good so you guys can enjoy. Once I start the book, you can even leave requests for what characters you want me to write a chapter about with her. You can also leave requests on the plot, though I might not follow all of them, since once again that would make it more time consuming if I have to follow a specific plot instead of just going with the flow or with whatever pops up in my head.

So yeah, that was all I had to say, so I hope you look forward to the oneshot book and the new chapter I will write eventually.

Bye Bye!