Officially Mr & Mrs Ram Kapoor

its around 8:23 in the evening while all the rituals and all took place in Ram & Priya's wedding place. Ram is calmly waiting for his bride to come down like a Princess. finally after waiting for around 15 mins Priya stepping down from the stair case looking gorgeous with some shy yet blush on her face expressions. she definitely had butterflies in her stomach he could sense. Finally she was infront of Ram with a Flower mala in her hand and one was given to Ram. 

while these things were happening and flower mala and everything was given in their hands and all chants were being said by the purohit Ram did was drool over Priya. Priya was look so enchanting to Ram and besides that since Ram has owned her but is gonna own her as his wedded wife after all these rituals was making his feel jitters and his excitement level was at par. He couldn't stop adoring Priya somehow which was felt by people around and especially Neha and Vikram and within some while they started to tease both of them. Firstly they shook Ram up from his dream world where Ram had been dancing and hand in hand with Priya looking in each other's eyes deeply in love forgetting of where he was standing. Then finally purohit ji asked Priya to put the varmala in Ram's neck, while she was about to do that Neha says,'Priya zyaada der na karna ab... Ram ko bas ab tumko humesha ke liye apne saath bandh lena hai' and Priya got a bit shy and felt slight embarrassment. But she caught herself and went forward to do the needful while Ram tried to make a bit fun of her and started to bend upwards that Priya couldn't make him wear the war mala forgetting that he is allergic of flowers and cannot be around them for a very long time and suddenly had to bend down and Priya smartly made a move and made him wear the war mala. After she was done and Ram was about to make her wear suddenly Karthik and one of their cousins lifted her up so that Ram finds it difficult. In all these scenarios all the guests around were having fun and laughing. Soon after a few jumps and tries Ram was able to make Priya wear his varmala and both of them were made seated besides each other on a chair till the mandap was being made ready. Ram had sweat all over his face and some sneezes too due to flowers around his neck. Priya got a bit worried and offer him some tissues making Ram feel a little awkward but he accepted them. both of them were waiting engrossed in their own world of thoughts. On the other end Vikram and Neha with all the siblings of Ram and Priya were planning how would they decorate Ram and Priya's hotel room because they are not supposed to do Grah/Gruh Pravesh after their wedding today. everyone suggested something or the other and hence they were all confused with what to really do, so they decided to ask the hotel people to make the arrangements and some criteria was given like keeping a chocolate cake, enough amount of heart shaped balloons, flower petals, good music and a champagne bottle with some swiss chocolates. 

Finally Ram and Priya were taken to the Mandap while the holy fire was burning infront of them with the Purohit ji chanting all the mantras which Priya was hearing carefully. Ram was sitting  in the right hand side and Priya was sitting on left hand side facing towards. Soon the rituals started firstly with Gauri Ganesh Pooja were Purohit ji asked Priya to give her hand on Ram's hand which was a bit nervous where Neha sensed her and said,"Priya dedo apna haath Ram ke haath mein, ab tum bohat jald Sharma se Kapoor banne wali ho, so sharmana chod do" bringing a small blush smile to her face and finally she gave her hand and later some devi devtas pooja. After some more chants and poojas Sudhir Ji and Shipra Ji were called to complete the  Kanyadan vidhi in the background playing Staga Raga Ram where purohit ji asked to keep a leaf and do some tikas on it and keep it on Priya's hand and soon after that he hand was kept on Ram's hand facing palms but both Sudhir Ji and Shipra Ji during which Priya and Sudhirji as well as Shipra ji hand breakdown of tears. All this while Ram was being very strong infront of them but inside he was not able to handle Priya cry and wanted to stop it all but deep down he knew it was all a part of the culture and ritual he could have not helped about. Finally Natasha was called to do Gathbandhan for Ram and Priya to proceed for their Pheras. Natasha came forward and tied the knots tightly saying,"Itna tight bandha ke yeh bandhan aur apke rishte ka bandan kabhi nahin chootega" Hearing this Both Ram and Priya felt a very different kind of feeling within. 

Finally Purohit Ji asked Ram and Priya to stand up and walk for the Pheras with the background music playing 

Tadeva lagnam, Sudinam tadeva, Tara Balam Chandra, Balam Tadeva, Vidya Balam Daiva Balam Tadeva, Lakshmipateh Te'mghriyugam Smarami 

The first four Pheras Ram had to walk and Priya behind her slowly they made a way towards their future together. Then for the fifth Phera Purohit ji asked Priya to come forward for the further three pheras. and after the completion they sit while now Priya on the right hand side and Ram on left hand side. Finally Purohit ji asked Ram to fill Priyas forhead with Sindur and make her wear her mangalsutra,"Sindur Ki rasm ab shuru karte hain, yeh bohat hi Pavitra Rasm hoti hai,.. ab var vadhu ke maang mein sindur bharein".. Ram picks up the sindur taking a pinch in his hand from it and fills Priya's forehead with it with a tint of smile on his face while Priya had mixed emotions inside her and Shipra ji behind her helping with taking her mang tika up for Ram to fill her maang. again Purohit ji continues,"ab var vadhu ko mangalsutra pehnaye" giving it in Ram's hand,... Mangalam Bhagvan Vishnu playing the background... Ram to bent forward even more closer to Priya and makes her wear her Mangal sutra slowly bent behind her head to tie it whlist Priya with the same expression on her face and finally after Ram retains his position Priya adjusts her Mangal Sutra in the center position looking at it then the background and again on the mangal sutra and then back to Ram trying sync in all the moments and her marriage. Ram had a sigh of relief with a satisfying smile on his face, suddenly murmured near Priya's ears... Hello, finally my officially wedded Mrs. Priya Ram Kapoor with a smirk on his face giving naughty look... Priya still engrossed in her emotions felt a little awkward yet jittery feeling of his naughtiness she sharmaofyed a bit getting her cheeks turn pink which Ram really enjoyed. 

So finally I have tears yet a happy smirky face getting them married officially that I think most of us were waiting for. The story is gonna unfold a lot of twists, turns and drama further I hope to update very soon and keep us falling in love with Ram and Priya every single moment further. Tho I kinda actually tried to retain some originally performed favours coz they are like bench marks for our OG Bade Acche Lagte hain which I didn't want to get missed out so with some of the creation and old memories here's ur update, I hope you guys enjoyed and were a happy Part of their wedding. Pls keep me posted and updated with what you guys wish and which parts you guys love the most so I know how do I keep involving flavours for you all. Love you all.