why do you affect me so much

sorry for being so late but here you go hope u all like it.

so Ram and Priya are to their house .Priya locks her room and is sitting with her laptop open watching some of her childhood pictures .Ram is busy clicking his pics and keeping on his insta account .Priya looks little tensed as she still misses her and Ram's childhood where they used share so much about each other but she never expected Ram to have such thoughts about girls which she listened that day .Ram is planning to go on a date with some girl as he is already dressed up .so finally he found one girl online n calls her. "hey baby wanna go for a date". the girl agrees "who doesn't wanna be with his handsome hunk". he smiles "okay then I'll be there in 10mins and lets go for a drive and dinner n clubbing whats say beautiful .send me ur address I'll pick u up n lets enjoyyyy" she agrees n ram is ready to pick her for the date .and Priya on the other hand thinks to hangout with her friends .she calls all her friends on conference call.
Friends : hey Priya ...hows u doing ?
Priya : hi .i m fine .are u guys free ?then lets plan something today na !
Friends : r u alright Priya .ur tone doesn't sound to be alright. u sound so cheerful always and why this suddenly .
priya : nothing as such guys its just that i m bit tired and need to do something to get fresh n change my mood.
Friends : r u sure na? or is there anything serious .....if anything share with us whatever u want.u know na we are always there for u.
Priya : i know u guys are always tbere for me. guys there is nothing to worry about its just that i need some break and change thats it. r u guys free to meet me up in an hour ?
Friends : ya ya we r free .chalo lets meet in our favrourite sunshine cafe .
Priya : ok then ill be there in an hour 👍👍
(priya's pov : i hope i get some change n forget everything related to Ram. i dont want any of his memories within me. if he doesn't care then why do i need to. let him go to hell.)

and just when she steps out of her house and sees Ram waiting for someone outside his car and talking to someone [hey baby! i m here. come fast i m waiting for u ] .he is looking so charming but she is very hurt from his behaviour .she wants to say many things but chooses to stay mum and go .Ram noticed her silence and her expressions .he noticed she wanted to say something but didnot n just went off. he thought of calling her but then Siddhi came n hugged him tight .aparently the girl he went with is Priya's neighbour Siddhi .she is very good looking girl but only loves socialising all the time .parties ,clubs ,page 3 ,casino are the places she is mostly found .Ram isn't aware of all this .and they leave the place and go for a long drive .

on the other hand Priya is still very silent with her friends .all are confused looking at her .as Priya had never been like this before. all are trying to change her mood but she is still silent .
even Ram is in Priya's thoughts. he is still thinking what Priya wanted to tell him or why she went away silently .what is suddenly happening to him .why is he thinking about her continously .why is her silence affecting him so much .while all this was going on in Ram's mind Priya was feeling unwell and she left the party in middle n went back home. Ram tried calling her but her but phone was unreachable. Ram panics and calls Sudhirji to ask about Priya. Sudhirji feels a different vibe from Ram n tell him that Priya is unwell and he has called for the doctor.if he wants he can visit her. Ram blames himself for Priya's condition.He leaves the hotel leaving Siddhi behind not even thinking once about her.
(Ram's Pov : oh! what have i done today .was i so rude to her .i think i said too much to her that'd why she got so much hurt and i must aplogise her for everything.)

But before he could reach he gets a call from her mumma. she is crying badly. she is not even able to tell whats happening .Ram panics again .
Ram : maa what has hapenned .pls stop crying and tell me properly pls .i cant see u like this .pls tell me what has happened.
Krishna ji : Ram ..Ram ur dad ....ur dad .....she cries loud ....Ram pls come to city hospital right now 😭😭😭😭😭

Ram is more scared now and rushes to city hospital. he thinks to call Sudhirji and inform him but he knows Priya isn't well so he should be there n drops the plan. but wishes that Priya is fine as well .

2 days later .........

Kapoor mansion....

Both Sharma family and Kapoor family is present there .Ram and Priya are sitting together. Pandit is sitting nearby .
Shipra ji : toh pandit ji aap Roka ,Sagaai aur shaadi teeno ke acche se mahurat nikalye.
Krishna ji : haan pandit ji aur thode najdik mein nikalyega.Hum kab se intezaar kar rahe hain apni bahu ke ghar aane ka .
pandit ji : ji toh in dono ki kundaliyon ke aur ghrahon ke hisaab se Kal ka mahurat Roka ke liye atii shubh hai aur Budhwar Sagai ke liye sarva shreshth hai .aur shaadi ke liye aane wala somwar yaani aaj se 7 din baad ati uttam hai. lekin uske baad 2 mahine tak koi shubh mahurat nai hai.
Priya : maa yeh sab kuch zyaada hi jaldbaazi main nahi ho raha kya ?? i mean itni jaldi saari taiyaariyan kaise hongi.
Ram : Priya bilkul thik kehrahi hai .hum itna jaldi kaise sab kuch karenge.
Sudhir ji : dont worry Ram & Priya sab ho jayega. Tum log in sab baaton ka bilkul tension mat lo wo hum sambhalenge. lekin tum dono ki shaadi jald se jald honi chahiye .Tum dono sirf kaise dikhna hai uski tension lo theek hai. Baaki hum sab sambhal lenge.
(Ram's pov : isi baat ka toh tension hai 😅😟)
Priya : thik hai papa jaise aap log thik samjhe.

both stand up and take blessings of elders .all are very happy and excited. till then Ram is busy with his visa preparations too .lets see what happens next.

so thats it for today and sorry for the short one this time but hope u all like it n do give me reviews and suggestions. they r very precious to me .lots of love