synopsis to previous story

A girl Priya Sharma just shifted to Mumbai with her family from Delhi and A boy Ram Kapoor stays with his family in Mumbai. Both the families are highly reputed in business world. Amarnath Kapoor and Sudhir Sharma both of them are friends. Priya and Ram were childhood sweethearts too. After growing up they meet again in a weird scenario and have negative impression for each other since the first go. Tho still rhey didn't know what destiny has for them. Their father's made a deal of their property and business as a joint venture. Ram and Priya are convinced to see each other to marry. They first don't agree but later on they agree to marry. Amarmath Kapoor is taken to hospital and kept under observation for few days. At the end as a last wish Priya and Ram do a court marriage (official paper work) and Mr Amarnath Kapoor passes out. Just after few days of his demise Krishna Ji gets a call from USA and she leaves for USA to manage all the business which is in havoc due to news spread out of Amarnath ji's demise. She takes Ishika, Natasha, Siddhant and Rushabh with her. She gives all the responsibilities in Priya's hand. Sudhirji convinces Priya and Ram to stay with them at Sharma House till Krishna ji comes back. They start living together. They initially have awkwardness and some fights. But while living together Ram gets affectionate to her while Priya is still in a dilemma regarding her feelings for Ram. They spend good time together as friends and then someone they care for. They share some lovey dovey moments too.
Read the previous three parts of Dheere Dheere se Meri zindagi mejn aana and the recent part for the further story to still keep urself updates with the story and exciting twists coming up .....