Ek Jism Ek Jaan

Hey guys I am super late I know but I am sorry. Do read the previous parts again if forgotten to understand this part properly or else you might miss out the link and the emotions of this part. And I hope I can give the next part soonest but can't promise as I have got some medical issues due to which I really can't strain myself. But I hope you enjoy this part as much as I did it writing for it even after a lot of hardships just for you all... Lots of love

Kapoor Mansion, Morning 10am ...

Ram and Priya wake up in the morning and are busy with all the works. Ram and Vikram are busy with Sangeet decor and food selection while Priya is busy with choosing the closet for her and Ram's further functions as well as her trousseau shopping is being done coz Shipra, Krishna Ji , Dadi and Ayesha accompany her to the store. while everything is going on in good speed by the afternoon 3pm Priya is taken to a Spa. Shipra Ji says to Priya, 'Haay pati ho toh Ram jaisa apni Patni ki chinta, khud hi Spa bhijwa diya tujhe Priya kyunki unko tera nature stress lene wala acche se pata hai. Tu shaam tak thodi relax hojayegi toh tujhe bhi accha lagega." Priya hears this and smiles but the other minute she is tensed coz she was not able to answer Ram I love you back. and she still doesn't know whether she loves him or not. 

After a few hours

Priya is again taken to a parlor where she is groomed and made ready for the sangeet function. Priya is wearing a stunning blue gown with full transparent blue sleeves embroidered with diamonds and glitter sprinkles everywhere  in gradient format looking stunning on her. While Ram is wearing a Blue sherwani with big diamond buttons, plain silver glitter sprinkle effect in the button and some flowery emboss designs in the top shoulder and back side. both of them look like the King and Queen of the night. Guests have started entering the Kapoor Mansion sharp at 8pm while Priya enters from the back door in Kapoor Mansion at 8:15pm. The host for the night Ishika and Karthik welcome everyone and start the sangeet night with great pomp and joy.  She is taken to the room where Ram is waiting to see eagerly. Priya enters the room and Ram is stunned to see her beauty. He is completely lost in his world looking at her. after a few mins Priya snaps her fingers and asks him, "what happened ?. Where has he lost ?. We need to go down asap, everyone is waiting." Ram calls the photographer to click some pictures of them. The photographer enjoys clicking them. They look super stunning together that anyone can fall for them. Suddenly while clicking Priya looks into Ram eyes and feels that how much Ram loves her. She gets flashes of every small effort Ram has been doing to make her happy and smiling. She has a tear in her eyes while thinking all this which Ram notices. Ram takes that tear of her eye and says, "Priya these tears and you, both are very precious to me. Never bring them in your eyes. You have me by your side forever no matter may happen." Priya gets a smile immediately and hugs Ram tightly. And our charming Ram speaks a dialogue "arey waah pehle pata hota ke yeh hoga toh pehle hi bata deta how precious you are for me" ... Haay and Priya blushes hard yet holding him and the photyographer is in an awe clicking all these cute moments of them. Finally Natasha comes to the room n seeing them in that position she says, "Bhaiya Bhabhi aapka Romance aur Photo session khatam hua ho toh aap neeche chalenge. Everyone is waiting for you guys." they realise and get ready to come down. The spot lights on the stair case and they arrive. Hand in hand while rose petals being showered on them, soft music playing behind, Priya blushing looking at him while Ram is enjoying the moments. They are made seated aside away from the crowd and finally the function starts. First Ayesha and Rishabh makes a Dance performance dedicating Ram and Priya's relationship so far. from the first meet till date. Now next is a performance by all the siblings together with Dadi .. the performance was super fun coz all looked so cute. Ram and Priya are enjoying every single bit. Next comes Shipra Ji and Krishna Ji. Their sizzling performance makes everyone shock. wohoo now its the friends of Ram and Priya who have prepared something really nice to express how Ram and Priya are nature wise and how they have been earlier. the Night is is glowing as the time is passing. Now last but not the least Ram and Priya are on the stage to perform. They dance on Khuda Jaane song. They both are so engrossed within them selves looking at each other and feeling each other that the steps are in sync with themselves so much that they don't even need the song to sync them. They look like two angels in such deep love. they are inseparable. finally the song end with Priya in his arms so tight that they don't want to move. everyone claps and finally its the family Jugal bandi time. Both the families sit opposite way and roasts each other with the songs. Ram and Priya enjoy them so much that they can't stop laughing.