The Shaadi Shenanigans (part 1)

Priya is stunned to see Ram in succha avtar and all the surprises but still isn't able to react over it. She wants to say i love you too but still unable to utter a single word. She has tears in her eyes and lots of things in her head. And suddenly she collapses. Ram is super panicked and gathers everyone around. Calls for his car asap and takes her immediately to Kapoor Mansion. He calls the doctor to Kapoor mansion immediately.

Finally Doctor checks Priya and finds everything normal. He is shocked as he isnt able to understand the reason behind Priya's sudden collapse reason. Finally Doctor asks Ram to get a thorough body check up of Priya. Tho we know it will take some time to get results but seems really essential in Priya's case to understand the problem. Coz its not the first time she had collapsed. She had the same sign before few months as well.

Finally the Sharmas also come there to see her. She hasn't regained her senses yet n all are tensed. Doctor has injected some medicines probably after getting rest due to them she might regain herself.

Siddhant see offs the Doctor and everyone is sitting in drawing room waiting for Priya to wake up. While Ram waits besides her holding her hand tight just praying for her well being.

Night 3am, Kapoor Mansion ....
Suddenly Priya wakes up and has only one word to utter Ram .... Ram
Ram wakes up in shock that how come Priya just uttered his name ...he is happy as well as shocked.
Tho he comforts her saying "Priya ...Priya aankhen kholo ...main yahin hun ...Priya aankhen kholo pls ...dekho main yahin hun yunhare paas"
Priya slowly tries to open her eyes and after some while regains her senses. Mean while Ram calls everyone and informs them about Priya. Everyone is there in the room to see her. And they decide that the Sharmas will be staying in Kapoor mansion till Priya gets fine and Marriage functions are to be held. Ayesha, Ishika and Natasha will taking care of Priya as Ram cannot be with her until marriage is done.
Priya seems to be little miserable and sad regarding something but not yet speaking about it. She is still numb and isn't speaking anything with anyone. While everyone goes to sleep Priya seems in her thoughts and fall asleep.

Morning 10 am ....Kapoor Mansion...
Everyone is sitting on dining table but are confused on not finding Priya there. Bansi kaka later informs that she is still sleeping. Ram asks everyone to relax.
Ram : aap sab shaant hojaiye ...use kuch hua nai hoga bas dawai ke heavy dose aur thakaan ke wajah se so rahi hogi. Thodi theek hojayegi toh khud normal hojayegi.
Shipra ji : lekin Ram aisa pehle kabhi hua nai hai ke woh bimaar ho lekin itna late uthe. Yeh bohat ajeeb hai.
Ram : maa aap kyun tension le rahin hain. Wese bhi Priya kal behosh thi. And jab hosh aaya tab 3 baj rahe the raat ke. Uske baad bhi ek ghante tak woh soyi nai thi. Shayad late some ke wajah se aur thakaan ke wajah se so rahi hogi. Ur wese bhi aap log chinta mat kijiye main aur Priya aaj uske tests ke liye jaane waale hain aap log bas roke ki taiyaariyaan acche se kijiye. Priya ko dikhna nai chahiye ke hum uske liye pareshaan hain. Warna woh kha ma kha pareshaan hojayegi.

Morning 11am ....
After some time Ram goes to see what's Priya doing. He seems shocked to see empty bedroom. He thinks she might be in the washroom but she is not seen there as well. He rushes to find her in the whole house panicked.

Finally he finds her in the lawn where she is exercising. He goes to her calming himself and casually asks her Hii Priya

Priya replies sweetly too
Hello Mr. Kapoor ...aap itni jaldi uth ke ready hogaye. Waah kya baat hai. Ab uth hi gaye hain toh chaliye mere saath exercise hi kar lijiye thodi. Wese toh roz mauka naj milta hum dono ko lekin aaj mauka hai toh saath thodi walking hi kar lete hain.

Ram is in a confusion that how is she calling 11am early. He starts doubting things and finds something is weird. He still does what she asks to do without asking her anything or saying her anything.

Finally they complete running and Ram starts a conversation after coming to the room.

Ram : priya suno ...pls zara ready hojao ...we have to meet someone
Priya : abhi iss waqt ?? Lekin kyun n kisse milna hai aaj ?? And keeps on asking various questions....
Ram : yaar bas bas itne saare sawaal ek saath ....ek kaam karo ready toh hojao phir jaate waqt pata chal jayega and humari ek long drive bhi hojayegi.

Priya gets excited and gets ready. While they go a romantic song plays. and they remember all the moments they have had before from the day 1 they met to today how much in love they are. Finally they reach Doctor's clinic. Priya finds it shocking and asks Ram that "we were going to meet someone so why are we here" Ram gently replies her "Darling my friend is settled in USA and is a doctor. just for few days he is here so they have come to meet him"

Priya says ok and they go and meet the doctor. They go to the doctor and meet him. They talk for some while to pass some time out. While suddenly Priya feels like head ache.

Doctor : kya hua Priya ??
Priya : idk mujhe thoda sa sur dard ho raha hai kuch din se.
Doctor : main ek neurologist hun ...main check karke dekhu ??
Priya : nai nai i don't think zaroorat hai ...its just normal head ache i feel. It must be due to little stress and sleep deprivation mostly.
Doctor : still Priya ek baar check up mein kya problem hai. Ek baar tasalli karne mein harz kya hai ??
Priya : haan harz toh kuch nai hai lekin... i don't think iski zaroorat hai ...I'll rest for some while n i feel I'll be fine.
Ram : Priya woh kehte hain toh karlo na check up. Sirf check up hi toh hai ... and even i wanna be sure. Tumhari tabyat ke saath koi risk nai lena mujhe.
Priya : ok fine just for ur satisfaction !!

Doctor takes her towards the bed. Asks her to close her eyes for a while and injects her anesthesia and takes her towards CT scan and MRI scan.

After an hour
Doctor : Ram parso tak shayad reports aajayenge lekin tab tak i cannot prescribe her any medicines. So u only have to take proper care of her for next three days that she shouldn't collapse. If she collapses toh usko thik karpana mushkil hojayega. U will have to stay next to her 24/7. She might collapse if stress out when confused that what is happening around her. So please be alert with the surroundings happening around her and with her.

Priya wakes up and they get back to Kapoor Mansion. They are all quiet on their way home. But the minute they enter Kapoor mansion. Priya feels extremely happy seeing the whole decoration and the whole family waiting for them. Shipra ji and Krishnaji comes and hugs her and takes her towards the dressing room. Where Ayesha and Natasha too goes upstairs to help her get ready. While Vikram and Siddhant takes Ram to change while karthik, Ishika and Rushabh are making preparations downstairs for their welcome. Its the Roka and Engagement Night

Finally half an hour later....
Ram and Priya come down hand in hand. They both look at each other for a few seconds before stepping down. Priya is dolled up in a pretty Pink gown, white gloves and a pink net dupatta around her both the hands. The gown is sparkly and the neck part and the lower portion is embroidered with diamonsds. Her long diamond earings and her pink lashy eyes with a sparkly million dollar smile and open hair having pink roses in the back makes her look like a princess. While our handsome hunk Ram isn't looking less than a Prince too. He is wearing a black 5 piece suit have a shiny finished design on the coat. The buttons are specially personalised for him. They both look so perfect for one another like King and Queen. They come down with the song Dil Diyan Gallan. Slowly slowly holding each other.

So thats it for u guys in this update. Ill describe the functions in the other part of this update. And if u guys find it boring i m really sorry. Coz it was boring for me to write plus sorry for being late as i wasn't able to spare time. One thing i have a surprise planned for u all. First i was thinking of dropping a bomb of shock n twist in tale but i changed my mind and u guys might get something unexpected really soon. Stay tuned ... love love ❤