The Shaadi Shenanigans (Part 2)

Ram and Priya enter like Prince and Princess hand in hand looking at at each other. they come down and a fog kind of atmosphere is built for them when they enter. they enter with Dil Diyan Gallan and after coming down they perform a shirt dance swaying their hand and entangled together.  after that hand in hand they go and sit on the couch specially decorated with flowers and star for them. its sparkly look is giving them a heaven feel. its seems like two angels are going to get together for a happily ever after journey. 

finally the roka ceremony started. Krishna ji comes there and places a red odhni on her head. then she comes further with aarti ka thaal. She does tika on their heads firstly then performs the further ritual. then they are given the engagement rings to exchange. the pandit is standing besides and humming the mantras. Ram looks into her eyes and she is nervous. Ram slowly takes her hand in his hand that gives her shivers inside. She promises herself to be his forever as Ram makes her wear the ring. Its a beautiful solitaire Platinum ring with princess cut delicately made just for Priya. Priya slowly manages to come out of her fairy tale world and with all blushing and her eyes down slowly looking at Ram ...takes his hand and makes him wear the ring. He smartly makes a move and catches her hand. She dives into emotions and cannot understand what is happening within her. While Ram is enjoying this sight of her. He feels its all what he was waiting to see since so long.

Just they had a moment and Krishna Ji comes and give them blessings and everyone come forward for pictures. Vikram and Neha are watching all of this quietly and smiling. They just realise these two wanting to spend some time but getting awkward infront of all. Vikram and Neha go towards them and bang them towards each other and for a few moments they just keep looking at each other without caring about others being besides.

Finally after all this chaos Vikram take Ram back to his room and Priya to her room. As afternoon they have their haldi and Mehendi functions. After going to his room Ram gets a bit low. Vikram observes this and asks him to talk.

Vikram : kya hua hai Ram. I am observing you since morning. There is definitely something which is affecting you inside. Speak it.

Ram : Vikram I am very scared. Agar Priya ko kuch hua hoga toh. How am i gonna live. I love her a lot. Whatever has happened in past few days its scaring me by each passing day. I can't afford to loose her yaar.

Vikram consoles Ram and tells him to just keep faith on god. He won't let happen anything to the people who are pure and filled with love. Finally he makes Ram eat something and eat some food.

On the other hand Priya is very chilled. She doesn't even remember what even happened with her. She is in her love zone. Neha observes her and teases her. They laugh and have food and Neha helps her get ready for the haldi function.

(Ps people who dont know haldi is a ritual where turmeric powder is turned into a paste and applied to the bride and groom by the family members)

First Priya comes down in a cute yellow punjabi suit with jewellery made of flower. She looks so pretty and her cheeks are red like rose. A big cloth is being held to cover her and Ram is being made sit on the other side of the cloth. They both are teased by all the family members. First a little is being applied on Ram and then from his body a little haldi is taken in mixed in Priya's haldi and finally applied her. They both are very happy. And it seems in their smiles as well. Their laughter, their body language is all filled with positivity and love. They both are taken to relax and get cleaned up. Ram relaxes for a while and is trying to check if anything comes up what would the solution be to save Priya. And what kind of complexities can cause. While Priya gets ready and has to go downstairs for mehendi. She is sitting and watching all dance, sing and laugh. The ladies have a very fun time talking and doing fun. Priya has a beautiful mehendi on her hand. It has peacocks, lotus, mango and detailed work done on her hands. A small space is left to even write Ram on it.
(Mehendi is Henna basically)

Finally even Ram comes down to see her beautiful bride and look her mehendi too. He comes down and as Priya get that one look from Ram she melts and blushes hard. Her eyes roll down and had a different kind of awkwardness inside her. Ram slowly comes and sits besides her making her more mushy. Slowly he takes one of her hands filled with mehendi and asks the mehendi wali aunty "kounse haath mein likha hai mera naam" Priya smiles and blushes while mehendi wali laughs. "Woh haath aapke haathon mein hai", they answer.
Ram says, "ooh aisa hai kya. Okhay let me find then". He tries to find a lot but he is unable to find. Then Priya tells him "you won't be able to find it right now. Let the mehendi dry properly and worn out then you might be able to find it. Then they both talk for a while and then slowly Priya feels sleepy and sleeps off on his shoulder. He comforts her. An hour later she wakes up but the mehendi is still not yet done. She feels grumpy and hungry. Ram smiles at her and asks "Hey my sleeping beauty, slept well". She smiles and wakes up little awkward. She smiles and says "Haan I slept quite well. But i m hungry now" and makes a cute puppy face. Ram calls for some food and also makes her feed. They have their cute little moments. Finally its all done. Its 12am in the night. Ram lifts her up and makes her sleep on her bed himself. And leaves the room giving her a cute soft kiss on her forehead. He also goes to his room and sleeps off. All of this Vikram and Neha quietly observe when Ram gets a call but he is fast asleep. Vikram picks up the call. Its Priya's doctor. Vikram doesn't disturb Ram and talks to the doctor aside in the corridor. Doctor informs him that the reports would next day in the morning.

Next day 10am...
Ram and Priya both are tired and fast asleep. A boy from hospital comes to delivery a parcel. Vikram collects the parcel and hides in Ram's room so that he doesn't find it. He doesn't want Ram to break down or loose all the moments Ram and Priya are sharing unknown of the facts currently.

So sorry people i was quite late but here it is. Wanted to gift you all yesterday but was engaged in work. So Happy Belated Valentines to all and stay tuned a lot more is awaiting for you guys.