37. Breaking The Rules

Seven friends sat in a back row as the principal was giving homophobic speech. The day started as usual but a period before lunch got cancelled and the students were asked to come at gym and listen to an important announcement. To everyone's disappointment Mr. Yang talked about how same-sex relationships were wrong and unacceptable especially in the school.

"We all can agree that man being with man and woman being with woman is disgusting and perverted tendency that became very popular in last decades. The western world tells us that it's natural and acceptable kind of relationship when it IS NOT! God created man to be with woman, that is how it's supposed to be."

"I swear to god, I'll kill this man before he finishes his pointless speech." Jungkook whispered to others and threw disgusted look at Mr. Yang.

"Other students are already after us." Hoseok said with furrowed eyebrows. "After this they'll bully us even worse!"

"I doubt that. Look at others, they don't seem comfortable either listening to this bullshit." Taehyung commented and averted eyes when his gaze fell on Jimin sitting on the other end of row. Everyone found it strange that boys sat so far from each other but no one questioned it.

"This old fuck is literally encouraging others to bully gays. Is that legal Joonie?" Jin asked his boyfriend.

"He openly prejudices homosexuality which is an example of breaking ethical code. Every student should feel comfortable coming to school and even if the principal is homophobe he shouldn't impose his point of view on students." Namjoon said with a sad sigh. He just like everyone else hated having principal like Mr. Yang. Who wouldn't? That man encouraged bulling instead of dealing with it. "So in short, no, he doesn't have right to give such speeches."

Meanwhile Mr. Yang continued not stopping even for a minute.

"The aim of every school is to raise a generation that will lead a country. That is why our school will not tolerate students who openly declare that they are part of lgbtq community. We cannot have such shame on our school. Thanks to reliable source I was surprised to find out that my school has quite sufficient amount of homosexual couples. I was very disappointed with myself because it slipped my attention. However, I'm going to improve this mistake and bring school back to a right course. Be aware that any homosexual act will be severely punished and might even lead to exclusion."

That was when bell finally rang saving poor students. Everyone instantly started leaving the gym not waiting for Mr. Yang's permission. Seven boys on the back row were one of the firsts to leave.

"Fucking finally!" Yoongi said who was unusually quiet during the speech. Hoseok who knew about his boyfriend's relationship with the principal was surprised when Yoongi didn't even curse the old mad at least once. "Sunshine, come with me." He stretched a hand for Hobi who gladly accepted it ready to follow him anywhere.

" He stretched a hand for Hobi who gladly accepted it ready to follow him anywhere

(uwu, I love the pics where they're holding hands)

"Wait where are you going?" Jin stopped them. "Cafeteria is in the other direction."