51. Letting Go of the Past

The students were more chaotic during lunch than usual. Yoongi noticed that the minute he entered the canteen. It had been couple of weeks since he returned to school but nothing much changed. Until that moment. As he was about to go and buy some food for himself, Lisa appeared out of nowhere mischievously smiling at him for some unknown reason.

"Hi, Lisa. Why do you look so sus?"

"Where have you been? We haven't seen each other for weeks!" The girl exclaimed and crossed her arms pouting at the older boy.

"I keep low profile these days, you know? I stay away from people and consequently problems. You should try too. Highly recommend." He said and took an empty tray to stand in the line which was much shorter than usual. "Where is everyone?"

"That's exactly why I'm here!" Lisa said with excitement. Her big doe eyes twinkled in anticipation to tell Yoongi good news. "We should go outside and you'll see everything on your own."

She tugged on his sky blue denim jacket practically dragging him out of canteen. Yoongi somehow managed to get rid of the tray before leaving though.

"Wait, at least explain to me what are you doing. I'm fucking hungry!" He said with scoff, nevertheless following the girl out of the school. To his surprise, many students were out there as well. They all crowded around something or someone Yoongi couldn't clearly see just yet.

"Ooooh, trust me. You're gonna love this." Lisa pushed others out of her and Yoongi's way not really caring about the manners at that moment. She just wanted her friend to see what was going on.

As soon as two of them finally squeezed through the crowd, Yoongi saw a man with a small box in his hands walking out of the school gates. The silver haired exactly knew who was that man.

"Why is he?..."It took Yoongi a second until it all just clicked in his mind. "OMG! MR. YANG IS FIRED?!" He yelled loud and other students suddenly started cheering and clapping at it.

"Yes, his homophobic ass is in the past now. WE'RE FINALLY FREE!" Lisa cried out as well and the volume of cheers only doubled.

"You did it Lisa." Yoongi said still in a daze from sudden news. The boy didn't notice how he placed his hands on the girl's shoulders and slightly shook her. "You really did it!"

"Yep! I did." A proud smile was plastered on Lisa's soft features. "I sent the video to right people last week and as expected, they took action."

"Lisa!" Rose ran towards her girlfriend and embraced her in a hug. "I can't believe that he's really gone!"

"Same! Thanks God, I can finally do this." Without waiting even a second, Lisa crashed her lips on Rose's and pulled the girl closer by her waist.

The last thing Min Yoongi wanted, was to look at Jimin's little sister making out with her girlfriend.

"Eeeh... I'll go and look for Hobi or wash my eyes or whatever." The boy mumbled before leaving the two on their own. But the couple was too busy at that moment to notice it.

The students still were yelling and jumping to celebrate the dismissal of their principal. Yes, the old man indeed had many haters in the school.

"Yoongi!" The silver haired heard his favorite voice calling for him.

"Hobi! Did you see this?" He asked the younger as soon as he came closer to him.

"Of course I did! Mr. Yang left, for good. I just hope they will not replace him with someone like him."

Yoongi couldn't help but stare at the younger's pretty lips. Oh how much he wanted to feel them against his own. The two still didn't have any intimacy since what happened to Yoongi at his house. And as time passed, the older craved more and more for it. At first he was hurt and scared, but now at that very moment as he stood in front of his most loved person in this world, all he wanted was to kiss that gorgeous boy and...