41. Girls Power

It was ordinary Monday and Lisa was minding her business when out of nowhere Min Yoongi came to her.

"I need your help."

Lisa had talked to Yoongi only once or twice so she was more than surprised to hear those four words from the older boy.

"Hello to you too. I'm fine, thank you. What about you?" She said sarcastically. Yoongi just rolled his eyes. If he had time for that bullshit he wouldn't have been so straightforward.

"I'm serious, I want to discuss something with you."

Since Lisa was very curious about what the older needed, plus Yoongi looked quite desperate, she agreed to listen to him. She was heading to IT classroom anyway so the two went there.

"I see someone had lots of fun yesterday." Lisa slyly commented with a smirk on Yoongi's difficulty to walk.

"Ya! Aren't you too young to talk about that? Woah, the kids these days are just driving me nuts." Yoongi said embarrassed with reddening ears.

"I ain't kid, you grandpa. I'm old enough to realize when someone got dicked down." The girl snapped and went ahead to end the discussion as a winner. Yoongi was just glad that they stopped talking about his sexual life. He couldn't understand why was she so bold, wasn't a 16 year old girl supposed to be innocent?

"What did you want to talk about?" She asked Yoongi when they finally reached the classroom. Surprisingly, there weren't many students and Yoongi could easily talk with Lisa without getting eavesdropped.

"It's about our principal." He said quietly so others wouldn't hear. "I want to deal with him. What he's doing is just out of line. I understand that like the big part of the world he doesn't accept people with different sexualities, but what he does is cruel. He himself bullies the students. I don't want principal like that."

"Not only you, Yoongi." Lisa turned on one of desktop computers and went to the forum Yoongi had never seen before. "Look how many students are complaining about Mr. Yang and his barbaric methods. Everyone wants to get rid of him."

Indeed, Yoongi saw many comments talking about how terrible excuse of principal was Mr. Yang. The students felt very uncomfortable going to school with homophobic principal who was watching their every step.

"Everyone wants to be free to express themselves, Yoongi." Lisa added while the older was still reading others' concerns. "And let me tell you one little secret, our students aren't as homophobic as they acted towards you and Hobi at the beginning. I made my little research and found out that your and Hoseok's fangirls were so disappointed that hot boys like you turned out to be gays for each other, that they threw tantrums acting like upset bitches and taking it all on you two."

Yoongi wasn't surprised to hear that since he always knew how possessive were some of his fans as much as Hoseok's. He often got notes saying "Yoongi Marry Me" in his locker. During their performances the girls would scream on top of their lungs, not to mention that he frequently was asked on dates (not just by girls). The same goes to Hoseok. The athlete had many fangirls. The whole cheerleaders team was simping over him. So it's logical that hearts of many girls broke when Hoseok and Yoongi started dating.

"Now with Mr. Yang acting like dickhead, everyone's attention and hatred is on him." Lisa continued. "Plus I think others got already used to you two together. You boys are really cute after all."

Yoongi chuckled at her words. He was happy that students finally left him and Hoseok alone. "Thanks but we still have to deal with Mr. Yang."

"Don't worry, I'm already working on that."