[ V ] THE COMING WAR PT. 2

PARK SUNGHOON 

I turned my head to look at the massive window of the palace. The sun will rise soon. We don't have much time to waste, "Alas."

Heeseung looked at me and nodded, as if he already knew what I am about say. He grabbed his sword and pistol as he went outside. I shifted my vision to my allies, "Alas will assemble the knights near the main entrance of the palace."

They all stood up, grabbing their own weapons. Jongseong looked at me and raised a brow, "And you?"

I swallowed hard and looked away, "I still have something to do. I will follow immediately."

They nodded and left the conference room. I looked at the blueprint again and sighed. The fact that Miren has already fallen and that the Pria Dynasty still wishes to invade Ariaden can only imply one thing.

MIN ARI 

"Your Highness. The sun will rise soon. Why is the prince still not doing anything?" Jana nervously stated behind me. I was hugging myself while standing on the veranda. I peered down and saw the knights congregating near the palace's main entrance. My head tilted slightly as I stared at Alas, who seemed to be the one commanding them.

He suddenly halted and slowly turned around which made our eyes met. My brows shot up when he bowed.

He can see me from here?

I jumped a little when the door of my chamber harshly opened. Sunghoon walked towards me while plastering an expression I cannot even paint.

I gasped when he violently grabbed my arm, dragging me outside my chamber. Jana panicked but she's aware she cannot do anything. It's the Prince, after all.

"It hurts!" I hissed while trying to remove his grip on my arm, "Let go, Sunghoon!"

"Pria Dynasty will attack Ariaden." He released my arm. Fuck, it's turning red. "Are you aware of that?"

I gritted my teeth and glared at him. He didn't even apologize. I roamed my eyes around the area and noticed we are in the hallway of the southwest wing, "I am."

He scoffed, "And guess whose fault is it? Yours."