[ XXIX ] GALILEO

MIN ARI 

It wasn't surprising that Sunghoon became busier as days passed by. I wanted him to teach me how to ride a horse but I don't want to interrupt him with his work so I am just gonna wait until he's free.

I haven't seen Alas, and Jana is acting weird lately. She's distancing herself to me which I find a bit strange. She isn't like this before.

"Jana!" I waved my hands and smiled brightly when I caught a glimpse of her. I walked towards her and my smile immediately faded when I saw how cold her expression was. "W-would you mind giving me a hand in renovating the entire greenhouse..."

"Your Highness, I apologize, but Princess Seol-hee asked me for an errand." She bowed before walking away from me.

My forehead creased. Seol-hee asked her for an errand? Jana is my personal maid. Why would she choose her out of all the maids in this palace?

"Ah... Your Highness, the gardeners are already in the greenhouse. They are waiting for your order." A maid stood beside me, bowing her head. I nodded and sighed.

"Are all the tools and machines ready?"

"Yes, Your Highness. Are you sure you want to join them? We can just let them do the work alone..." The maid bit her lower lip, hesitant of her statement.

"It's okay! I've got nothing else to do, anyway."

Plus, I miss visiting the greenhouse. It's been weeks since I last visited them. I've been stressed lately so I need to refresh my mind.

"I wanted to plant more pink and blue daisies in that area." I pointed the right side of the greenhouse, "Get rid of those orchids. Transfer it to the other side..."

I wiped my sweat before continuing to dig the soil. Although, it's tiring, I can't deny the fact that it feels great. All my problems and concerns vanished, at least, for a while.

"Done! Ivo, put the seeds here."

"Yes, Your Highness!"

"Where's the lawnmower?" My brow raised a bit when I noticed that the machine was missing. Ivo hesitantly stood up.