Ups and Downs

The downtown area, the bustling streets, is full of all kinds of hustle and bustle.

Ouyang Wu, who belongs to the Forensic Appraisal Section of the 14th Bureau of the Ministry of National Security, would never choose to get out of the car to buy water at this time if she could predict what would happen later.

She just came out and didn't take a few steps when suddenly, a strong light flashed through Ouyang Wu's eyes, and people with fast light couldn't catch it at all.

The ray of light under the scorching sun was already hot and dazzling, and this ray of light stung Ouyang Wu's eyes.

It was a stall selling all kinds of fake jade and fake antiques, but Ouyang Wu's eyes subconsciously fell on the black unicorn jade.

The unicorn jade is about the size of a baby's fist, and the whole body seems to be soaked in thick ink.

Ouyang Wu didn't know if it was her own illusion. When she stared at the unicorn jade, she could clearly see it grinning at her!

"Girl has a good eye, this unicorn jade is an old object, at least it has a history of hundreds of years, and it is very valuable for collection. Look at this jade, this is a black jade..." The stall owner is a fat man in his forties. , for most of the day without business, now seeing Ouyang Wu staring at the unicorn jade, naturally eloquent began to flicker.

Ouyang Wu picked up the unicorn jade and was waiting to play with it. Suddenly, she felt a pain in the thumb of her right hand. When she looked closely, she found that the thumb had cut a thin wound at some point, and the red blood was rolling down. In Qilinyu's open mouth, this situation gave Ouyang Wu an indescribably strange feeling.

The unicorn jade in his hand was cooled down a little by the heat of the sun, giving Ouyang Wu a cool and refreshing feeling. In this hot summer, on the noisy streets, Ouyang Wu actually felt as comfortable as being in the deep blue waves, and every pore on her body wanted to moan happily.

However, the ignorant street vendor came up and said, "Girl, your blood has stained the unicorn, but I can't sell this item. Look..."

"How much?" Ouyang Wu looked at him coldly, with a calm expression. .

If it wasn't for instinct, she would almost scream, because at this moment, a pure space appeared faintly in her mind, and she had to suspect that this was the legendary portable space.

Will such bizarre things in the portable space let me encounter? Ouyang Wu couldn't help but wonder, is she the illegitimate daughter of the goddess of luck?

The stall owner started to take Qiao now, and said slowly: "I said earlier that this is an old object, and it was carved from black jade. You can see that the carving is smooth and smooth, it's just done in one go..."

Ouyang Wu said angrily. Interrupted him: "Old object? Ink jade? It's really fresh, just take a piece of stone to carve, dye it with thick ink and put it in the fertile fields for a few months to become an old object? It turns into ink jade? Five hundred yuan, love Do you want it!" Ouyang Wu vigorously threw out a stack of red tickets.

The stall owner was excited, knowing that the fake unicorn jade was only 50 yuan when he received it, and this transfer is ten times the profit. The speed of making money is simply faster than drug trafficking! He was afraid that Ouyang Wu would regret it, so he put away the ticket neatly.

If the stall owner knew that he sold the space unicorn jade for only 500 yuan, he would not only regret it, but if he knew the value of this unicorn, he would vomit blood.

After getting the cheap thing, Ouyang Wu to start the engine, the flaming Ferrari exhausted the exhaust and hurried away.

In Ouyang Wu's villa.

With a bang, she closed the door and closed the curtains. Only then did Ouyang Wu turn her attention to the unicorn jade that she had been holding tightly in her hand, but in the next moment, she only felt a chill in her heart, because the unicorn jade was out of thin air. Disappeared.

How could it be... Just now, it was clearly held in the palm of the hand, and even when the steering wheel was not released, how did it disappear out of thin air?

Just when Ouyang Wu was wondering, her figure gradually disappeared in place. When she opened her eyes again, she found that she had reached the realm that appeared in her mind before.

"Master, master!" A puppy with pure white fur bit Ouyang Wu's trousers and jumped lively.

"What a cute puppy." Ouyang Wu squatted down, stroking its fur with her long fingers, and teasing its jaw with the other hand.

Unexpectedly, the puppy raised his chin proudly: "People are not puppy! They are the hundreds of millions of people in Xueyuan Continent who worship the omniscient, omnipotent, handsome and unparalleled guardian beast, the jade unicorn!" The dog shook his big shaggy tail coolly.

"Xueyuan Continent?" What? Ouyang Wu admitted that she was short-sighted and narrow-minded, and had never heard of this place at all.

"By the way, Master..." Yu Qilin suddenly shrank his neck, glanced at Ouyang Wu with some guilty conscience, his round eyes looked forward, showing a tendency to be empty, and he said hard-headedly, "You still have six hours left. "

Ouyang Wu was a little puzzled, "Six hours? What do you mean?"

Yu Qilin looked at Ouyang Wu sympathetically, then glanced at his face with a guilty conscience, "Master, your time in this world is only six hours. Uh—"

Yu Qilin felt that his neck was tightly choked, and when he saw Ouyang Wu's enlarged face appearing in front of him, he felt that his head was big, and his heart became more and more empty...

"Explain! What's the matter? What's going on? What do you mean I only have six hours in this world? You mean, I can only live for six hours?!" Ouyang Wu, who thought she was the illegitimate daughter of the goddess of luck just now, now believes that He is the father-killing enemy of the goddess of bad luck.

"Master, you must be a hundred-year-old beauty, immortal, youthful and everlasting... It's just that this place of life has been changed to... Xueyuan Continent..." Yu Qilin's voice gradually became smaller, timidly peeking at Ouyang Wu That almost pissed-off face.

"You mean, this girl, I need to travel to Xueyuan Continent?" Ouyang Wu is still very familiar with the popular vocabulary of "travel" of the year.

"And it's traveling with space." Yu Qilin remembered eating and not remembering, and immediately forgot his previous suspicions and patted his chest proudly, "After arriving at Xueyuan Continent, space will not disappear!"

"Why me? I was at the stall just now. Come on, you bit my finger, right? So—" Ouyang Wu had no doubts about what Yu Qilin said. Even the space has appeared, will it be farther to travel? She just didn't understand why it was her. Her family members are no longer alive. In fact, whether or not she wears it has little effect on her.

Yu Qilin paused, a complex divine light flashed in his eyes, but he turned around but still looked arrogant, "Not everyone can be the owner of the guardian beast of Xueyuan Continent!"

"Is it okay to refuse?"

" No way!" The jade unicorn shook its head decisively, and suddenly it giggled at Ouyang Wu with a wicked smile, "Master, Lord Rongben, please remind me that you are still five hours and thirty minutes away from your death."

Anyone who heard that he was about to die After passing away, she would not feel better, Ouyang Wu stared at the jade unicorn depressedly.

"Okay, let me remind you that the Xueyuan Continent is similar to the ancient Chinese feudal society. The economy, technology, medical care, education, manufacturing, agriculture, animal husbandry, etc. are far worse than modern times. By the way, it is still a cold weapon. Times." Yu Qilin laughed wickedly.

Ouyang Wu's eyes lit up instantly!

What did the little unicorn say just now? After arriving at Xueyuan Continent, will her space not disappear? Does this mean that she can carry a lot of materials to the ancient times? right? right?