He is Angry

After Ouyang Wu was taken into the Hall of Youth by the Queen Mother, Prince Ning's mansion became much quieter.

Ye Chonghua was guarding their dormitory alone, but he felt that he couldn't sleep well at night, and his meals were not delicious. His five children were not by his side, so he felt that life would be difficult.

Even his temper became irritable, and the servants served carefully, for fear of stepping on a landmine.

After Ouyang Wu lived in the Fanghua Hall, the mammy beside the Queen Mother was steady and cared for in every possible way.

Ouyang Wu recently found that she was getting more and more lethargic. After dinner, she felt very sleepy. After talking with the queen mother a little, she went back to her room to rest.

This sleep was very sweet, and when I woke up in the middle of the night, I felt a little thirsty, as if I opened my eyes and wanted to ask Zhu Lu to drink some water. But suddenly there was a faint sound of breathing, and the tip of the nose was filled with a faint scent of Qionghua.

Ouyang Wu was still a little awake at the moment, and some couldn't believe it, reached out and touched the side, and sure enough, he touched a warm body. Ouyang Wu opened her eyes halfway, and the moonlight from outside came in, shining on the face of the man beside him, with his handsome outline, tightly closed eyes, high nose, and thin lips. He seemed to have fallen asleep too, breathing lightly. 

As if feeling someone else's attention, Ye Chonghua's eyes slowly opened, his voice was hoarse and low and sexy: "Why are you awake?"

"I'm thirsty." Ouyang Wu whispered, Then Ye Chonghua quickly got up from the bed, got up, poured her a glass of water, and fed her one sip.

The warm water inlet, suddenly felt a lot more comfortable. Ouyang Wu lay down again, Ye Chonghua gently took her into his arms and sniffed the fragrance of her hair.

Ouyang Wu thought that it was only one day apart, why did Ye Chonghua come here: "Why are you here?"

Ye Chonghua's deep voice came from the top of her head: "I miss you."

There was an inexplicable sweetness and joy in her heart. I don't know if it was because of her pregnancy, but she seemed to be more and more emotional. The breathing on her head gradually became steady, and Ouyang Wu fell into the dream field again.

Ye Chonghua slept very well that night. It seemed that he was sleeping with his fifth son in his arms. Even in his sleep, a smile would ooze from his lips.

The next day, the two slept very late, and just as they were about to go out, they found the Queen Mother standing at the door, staring at Ye Chonghua with a sullen face.

Ouyang Wu bit her head and called out: "Grandma." The queen mother was staring at Ye Chonghua, with blue veins on her forehead. Chase to the palace. After thinking about it, he opened his mouth and said, "Feibai, you are so worried about putting Wu'er in Ai's family?"

Ye Chonghua looked at the empress dowager's anger and could only say: "Grandson dare not.

" Go back early, and your Wu'er, Aijia will take care of her for you." The Queen Mother gave no face at all, and issued an expulsion order.

Before Wuer put it next to him, to see what he did, and let Wuer have a bad stomach.

Ye Chonghua couldn't help it, glanced at Ouyang Wu, turned and left the Fanghua Hall.

The queen mother looked at Ye Chonghua's departure, her tense expression eased a little, and took Ouyang Wu's hand: "Wu'er, now that you are pregnant for the first time, you must cherish yourself. Don't leave him alone, you know? ?"

Ouyang Wu understood what the Queen Mother meant, lowered her face, looked at her nose and her heart.

Her ears turned red slightly.

--

"What? This bitch Ouyang Wu has entered the palace now?" The queen struggled to sit up, her chest heaving violently.

She hated Ouyang Wu very much. Before, she raised a baby in Prince Ning's mansion, not to mention that she can't reach Prince Ning's mansion now, that's fine. Prince Ning's mansion is also guarded like an iron barrel, of course. There is no other way but to hate in my heart.

I don't want to think that now she was brought to the door by herself. The queen's face was very cruel. Now that she came to the palace, she was afraid that she would not find a chance to rectify her?

It's just that...you need help.

A person flashed in the queen's mind - Ye Feiqing.

"Go and call the fifth prince over here!" A trace of anger flashed across the delicate face of the queen, and she said to Zi Yuan who was on the side.

"Yes." Ziyuan replied respectfully, and then stepped back.

Ye Feiqing came over quickly, and called to the queen on the hospital bed through the curtain: "Empress I don't know what to do with Feiqing?"

There was a faint coughing sound from the curtain, and the queen's slightly weak voice It came: "Feiqing, my mother has something important to discuss with you, you sit first, Ziyuan, serve tea."

After Ye Feiqing thanked him, he walked to the chair next to him, and Ziyuan stepped forward and poured him a cup of tea.

Ye Feiqing gently lifted the teacup with one hand, lifted the lid of the cup with the other to lift off the tea foam, and drank the tea gracefully, without a trace of curiosity on his face.

Ouyang Wu entered the palace, the queen was looking for him at this time, and he knew what was going on.

Seeing Ye Feiqing's indifferent appearance through the curtain, the queen felt a little unsure, and said after a while, "Feiqing, did you know that Ouyang Wu has entered the palace?"

Ye Feiqing's face seemed surprised Different, said: "Oh? When did she enter the palace?"

"The palace that the queen mother announced her to enter yesterday, and now she is staying in the Fanghua Palace!" There was a trace of resentment in the queen's words.

A smile flashed across Ye Feiqing's face, and she said, "The Queen Mother is very concerned about her." Tie your hands and feet.

Ye Feiqing's face was clear and light, as if she didn't care about anything, she didn't care about anything, the queen looked at Ye Feiqing's face through the curtain and said, "Feiqing, you know, Feixi's ban is just a matter of fact. For a while, the emperor will one day know that he has been wronged, and one day, when the emperor understands, he will be able to come out."

Ye Feiqing looked regretful and echoed: "Feiqing also knows that the fourth brother has been wronged, but there is no way to do it. Rescue." The queen looked at Ye Feiqing's face and couldn't see what he was thinking, so she could only continue: "Not Bai is the biggest obstacle on this road, Fei Xi is unable to do it now, if not FeiQing this.. When you can help him, and when Feixi comes out, the inexhaustible glory and wealth will be at your fingertips."

After saying this, the queen stared at Ye Feiqing, wanting to take his face from him. There was a hint of heartbreak.

Ye Feiqing felt the queen's gaze, and couldn't help but smile: "The queen's wife looks down on Feiqing too much, and Feiqing thinks that the second brother's ability is not comparable to him."

Naturally, there is no way to help you eliminate Ye Chonghua.

The queen also knew something from Feixi before, Feiqing is his person, otherwise Feiqing would not have offered to save Feixi before, but now she doesn't go around in circles with him after listening to him: "To deal with Ye Chonghua, then It started with dealing with Ouyang Wu, Ouyang Wu is a very evil woman, and now the Queen Mother values ​​her again, it is very difficult to deal with, Feiqing, can you do anything?"

Ye Feiqing didn't say if there was any way, just smiled lightly He continued, gentle and elegant: "Why does the Empress have to be so close to the enemy, the most fearful thing for a pregnant woman is to be careless, and the child will be gone." The Empress looked at the shallow smile on his face, and immediately Then she understood what he meant, and suddenly laughed: "Feiqing is right."

Ye Feiqing picked up the teacup and just sipped the tea, as if what he said just now was not what he said. .

After Ye Chonghua was driven away by the queen mother, Ouyang Wu accompanies the queen mother to finish breakfast, and decides to go shopping in the backyard. There are a lot of exquisite flowers and plants in the queen mother's backyard. Ouyang Wu sees that she is in a good mood, so she will visit more. for a while.

There was a fresh smell in the air. It was in the Queen Mother's courtyard. The guards were very strict, and Ouyang Wu was a little less alert.

Zhu Lu walked slowly with Ouyang Wu, wiping the sweat from Ouyang Wu's forehead with a handkerchief from time to time: "Princess, are you tired? Why don't we go back?"

Ouyang Wu shook her head. It's very well protected, but it's rare to move around like this. If it was a bad thing to have a child in ancient times, it was a terrible thing, but moving more now will help you to give birth in the future!

The two of them walked around like this, but suddenly heard a cat meow, and before they recovered, they saw a black cat suddenly strung out of the grass, slamming out its sharp claws and rushing towards Ouyang Wu.

Ouyang Wu was unprepared for a while, and subconsciously stepped back. Zhu Lu, who was beside him, also screamed and pulled Ouyang Wu back continuously.

Neither of them noticed, a figure flashed past behind them.

Zhu Lu pulled Ouyang Wu back, but suddenly the soles of his feet slipped, not daring to implicate Ouyang Wu and let go subconsciously, the whole person fell back uncontrollably.

Ouyang Wu was startled by the sound of Zhulu falling to the ground, she stood firm, glanced out of the corner of her eyes, and realized that someone had spilled oil behind her.

Ouyang Wu turned her head and found that the black cat just now was rushing towards her. She moved her footsteps subconsciously, but stepped on a few round beads, her body was unstable, and she was about to fall—

When I grabbed my hands around, I couldn't catch anything. Zhu Lu fell so hard that she couldn't stand up at all, she just screamed in fright, "Princess!" A figure rushed over as fast as lightning, hugged Ouyang Wu tightly in his arms, and turned around before stopping. Ye Chonghua carefully imprisoned Ouyang Wu in his arms, with a strong anger on his face, he kicked the black cat away with one kick, and a miserable cat meow sounded, and the black cat was caught in the distance. The kick fell to the ground, twitching his limbs, and after a while, he didn't move.

Ye Chonghua's heart was turbulent at the moment, if he didn't come back because he was worried, if he just shot a step late, if Wu'er fell to the ground, if...

He didn't dare to think about it at all, he just felt that his back was cold. sweat.

At that moment just now, he was almost terrified.

The mother who was attracted by the miserable cat meow saw this scene, and her heart jumped to her throat! Seeing Ye Chonghua protecting Ouyang Wu, her heart fell.

She immediately reported this time to the Queen Mother. The more the Queen Mother listened, the more ugly her face became, and she was also frightened. How could there be a black cat in her Fanghua Palace, and Wuer almost had an accident in her courtyard?

She hurried out and saw Ye Chonghua hugging Ouyang Wu with a bad expression. After seeing the Queen Mother, she said in a cold voice, "Grandma, it's inconvenient for Wuer to stay here."

Ye Chonghua did not wait for the Queen Mother to respond. Holding Ouyang Wu, he went out.

The Queen Mother's expression changed, but there was nothing she could do. She brought Ouyang Wu to the palace to take care of her. It didn't take long for this to happen.

At this moment, she couldn't speak at all about leaving her behind.

Ouyang Wu was really frightened just now, but at this time she was safe and gradually calmed down.

Seeing Ye Chonghua holding her out like this, he said that he wanted to go down, but at this moment Ye Chonghua's deep black eyes were as cold as a cold pool, the bridge of his nose was high, and the thin pale pink lips were tightly pressed into a line. .

His face was terrifyingly dark, and his strong arms hugged her tightly without saying a word.

"I'm really fine, really." Seeing his stiff face, Ouyang Wu knew that he was too frightened, so she reached out and patted his face, comforting him, "It's fine."

"You will be everywhere in the future . Don't go, I will send someone to watch you firmly." Ye Chonghua didn't move, only quickened his pace.

The queen mother stood in the yard, her eyes had been ruthless for a long time. Today's matter needs to be thoroughly investigated. She wants to see, who has eaten the courage of the ambitious leopard and dared to hurt Wuer under her nose?

If the Queen Mother's people don't investigate, they will find out the clues immediately. In the Queen's Palace, a maid came back in the morning after catching a cat. It must be the cat that died in the backyard of her Fanghua Palace!

No matter how powerful the empress dowager is, this matter can't be found on the fifth prince Ye Feiqing. The fifth prince is clean and cunning, leaving no trace at all.

The Queen has always targeted Ouyang Wu, and the Queen Mother immediately confirmed her thoughts.

The queen mother's face was full of anger, and she said to the mama beside her: "Call the queen over!"

"The queen... seems to be ill."

"Then bring her over to me!" The queen mother was furious at this time. If she didn't deal with the queen today, she couldn't swallow her breath.

The queen mother summoned, the queen must come, and the queen mother's people will not really bring the queen over, and they are still respectful to her.

After a while, the queen came over with Zi Yuan's support. As soon as she stepped into the Fanghua Hall, she heard the queen mother's roar before she saluted.

"Kneel down!" The queen mother was not angry, her chest was up and down, she was extremely angry.

The queen seemed to be ready, knelt on the ground, raised her head and looked at the queen mother.

"I don't know what the concubine did wrong?" The queen's face was pale, and even with makeup on, she could still be seen looking haggard.

"Hmph, you don't know what you did, Ai Jia really can't imagine that your heart is so vicious, and the child in Wu'er's belly almost died!"

Almost? So it hasn't worked yet?

A hint of disappointment flashed in the queen's eyes, and then she hid it.

"The queen mother misunderstood the concubine. The concubine has been recuperating in the Zhongcui Palace. She often falls asleep. She hardly knows what's going on outside." The queen replied calmly.

The empress dowager said coldly: "I don't know what happened? You have to admit that the Aijia will put the evidence in front of you? If the Aijia doesn't show the evidence, it will be your queen's face. Your empress position!" 

The empress panicked when she saw that her empress position was in danger, looked up at the empress dowager, and said earnestly: "mother, the concubine really doesn't know."

"Ask the maid in your palace where the cat went."

As soon as these words came out, the queen said: "The cat and the dog are not human, and it is possible to occasionally run away. The concubine has been lingering for a long time in her sickbed, where do you have the energy to take care of cats and dogs or something? It must be someone from the palace who was lonely and raised a cat. The queen mother, I don't know what this cat has to do with Wuer?"

"How dare you argue!" The queen mother sneered , said: "Scorpion woman! From today until the day Wu'er's child is born, you will stay in Zhongcui Palace and don't come out, and you are not allowed to see anyone." The queen raised her head in disbelief, fell to the ground, I was so terrified that the Queen Mother grounded her for Ouyang Wu?

After she became a dignified country, she couldn't compare to a wild girl from the Eastern Jin Kingdom.

For a time, the Queen's heart was full of anger, and her body, which was already uncomfortable, felt more and more unsupportable at this time. When she fell back, she fainted on the ground.

The empress dowager only looked at it coldly and said, "Send the queen back."

Zi Yuan was also shivering on the side, but the empress dowager was so angry that she banned the empress! She didn't dare to say more, hurriedly bowed, and then helped the unconscious queen back.

After the queen mother taught the queen a lesson, she was still afraid. She specially invited Ouyang Wu into the palace to take better care of her, but such a thing happened.

If Ye Chonghua hadn't arrived in time before, Wu'er's child would have been... ill-fated!

I don't know how Wuer is now, she didn't see Wuer clearly just now.

The more she thought about it, the more worried she became, so the Queen Mother ordered to prepare a carriage and went out of the palace in person to go to Prince Ning's mansion.

Now, she can only rest assured when she sees Ouyang Wu in person.

Ouyang Wu was carried by Ye Chonghua and returned to Prince Ning's mansion. After a while, he heard that the wife was late, and hurriedly got up.

But seeing the Queen Mother walking in, Ouyang Wu wanted to get up, but was stopped by the Queen Mother.

Seeing that Ouyang Wu was just frightened and not in any serious condition, the Queen Mother let out a heavy sigh and let go of her heart.

Ye Chonghua was sitting next to Ouyang Wu at the moment, neither salute nor greeting the queen mother, as if she was just an invisible person.

The Empress Dowager looked at Ye Chonghua and said, "Feibai, this time is Aijia, isn't it... Now you have to take good care of Wuer!"

Ye Chonghua was still angry and ignored the Empress Dowager's words. Ouyang Wu saw this and said, Feeling a little embarrassed in the atmosphere, he couldn't help laughing: "Chonghua, this matter has nothing to do with the Imperial grandmother, don't be angry with the Imperial grandmother." 

The empress dowager felt a little guilt about what happened today, but she was sensible at the moment. Holding Ouyang Wu's hand, he smiled and said, "It's okay, seeing Feibai being so nervous about you, Aijia is relieved."

Ye Chonghua remained silent, his face tensed.

Ouyang Wu had a smile on her lips, and smiled helplessly at the Queen Mother.