The Scumbag Hit the Pillar

The emperor's birthday banquet broke up in Cheng Jin's jokes, and the little girl of the Cheng family actually was found pregnant at the emperor's birthday banquet, which not only ruined the face of the general's residence, but also insulted the royal family!

The emperor's face turned ashen after hearing the diagnosis of the imperial physician Wang, such an unlucky thing! Such an unlucky thing! Too bad he just wanted to give this woman to Ye Feibai! The more the emperor thought about it, the more angry he became, so he smashed the cup on the ground and smashed it at Cheng Jin's feet.

No longer in the mood to sit down, remembering the shocking bloodstain, if it wasn't for General Cheng's daughter, he would have ordered someone to remove it long ago! He stood up and stared fiercely at Cheng Jin, who was still unconscious on the ground, and walked away.

Shangguan Ningyun hurriedly got up and followed, and until she left the hall, Shangguan Ningyun stepped forward and comforted him, which made the emperor's complexion a lot better.

The emperor's indignant departure ended the banquet, and everyone left one after another, and the matter just now was still being discussed. General Cheng's military exploits were outstanding, but it was unbelievable that his daughter was such a shameless person.

When the wives left, they could not stop glancing at Cheng Jin, whispering, and their faces were full of contempt. Some people even muttered: I thought that the daughter of the Cheng family was beautiful and we wanted to be married to the Cheng family, but I didn't want to be such a thing.

She even gloated and said, "What kind of beauty is in the city, it's nothing more than that, only a broken flower and a willow." The queen looked at Cheng Jin, who had fainted on the ground. Now no one pays attention to her, she just wants to be this good person. There was a gloomy look in her eyes, such a good piece is unnecessary. She ordered someone to help Cheng Jin down and send it back to her bedroom.

Imperial Doctor Wang, who had treated Cheng Jin before, packed up and left by himself. On the way to the Imperial Hospital, he suddenly saw Ye Chonghua, his expression was cold, and there was a deep gloom between his eyebrows.

The imperial doctor looked at Ye Chonghua as if he was waiting for someone. Ye Chonghua is the god of war in Xiling. Imperial Physician Wang has always respected him. Knowing that he is blind in both eyes, he has been researching ways to treat the blindness. Seeing Ye Chonghua in front of him, he took a few steps forward and bowed to Ye Chonghua: "Second Prince."

Ye Chonghua heard the voice of Imperial Doctor Wang, his brows were slightly wrinkled, and his voice was cold without a trace of warmth: "Is Cheng Jin really pregnant?" 

Imperial Doctor Wang looked up at Ye Chonghua in doubt, although he didn't know. Why did Ye Chonghua ask these questions, but looking at his eyes full of frost, he dared not to reply to those women who had been ordered before, tremblingly said: "Indeed, the old minister is sure that she is pregnant."

Ye Chonghua's face turned pale . Tension, a complex look on his face suddenly. He took a slow breath: "Has she ever suffered from palace cold?"

Wang Taiyi said, "Miss Cheng's health has always been very good, and it is not like she has suffered from palace cold. If it wasn't for the accidental fall this time, this child would be saved."

Ye Chonghua's face showed extreme hatred, his hands were tightly clenched into fists, and the blue veins on his forehead burst out, jumping and jumping. Ah!

Such a good Cheng Jin, a good Cheng family, a good Gong Han, for so many years, he has been feeling guilty for a lie! A haze flashed across his face, extremely terrifying.

Cheng Jin, this king will never let you go!

In the queen's palace, Cheng Jin on the bed was pale and fell asleep with his eyes closed. The queen stood in front of the bed and looked at Cheng Jin with a hint of pride on her face.

Cheng Jin on the bed woke up with a bang, and the queen heard Cheng Jin's sound, so she stepped forward and asked with concern, "Jin'er, are you feeling better?"

Cheng Jin raised her eyes slightly, seeing the queen's concerned eyes, her eyes He couldn't help but become popular: "The Queen Mother..."