His Woman

"How is this possible?" Ouyang Ying snorted indignantly with jealousy and anger in her eyes. She couldn't understand why Ouyang Wu had changed so quickly after not seeing him for a few days.

Ouyang Xiu looked at Ouyang Wu with a glimmer of jealousy and hatred in her eyes, but soon she was full of smiles again, and said with a gentle smile: "The fifth sister is really smart, to be able to come up with such a coup, so, cousin, But I lost."

She said insincere words with a stiff smile on her face, but she couldn't help but secretly rejoice that Ouyang Wu rejected King Huai'an's proposal at first. If not, wouldn't she have become Princess Huai'an again now?

King Huai'an's pitch-black phoenix eyes narrowed dangerously, and an unknown complex light flashed in his eyes, but it was obvious that his interest in Ouyang Wu had grown stronger. Seeing how calm she was before, she must have known this method early on, but she still refused his proposal without hesitation... Ouyang Wu, what are you thinking about? The king is becoming more and more curious.

At this moment, there are eight sea bowls in two rows and four rows on the table. Because of the burning alcohol, a lot of water has evaporated. Now the water in the sea bowls only takes up a small amount of water. Ouyang Wu drank all the water in the bowls with pride. , turn it upside down every time she drinks one, indicating that there is only an empty bowl left in her hand.

After drinking the eight empty bowls in a row, Ouyang Wu stopped and looked at Sun Yaoyang with a smile, without saying a word, only looking at her with a smile.

At this moment, Sun Yaoyang's face was extremely ugly, his face was ashen, the corners of his lips were clenched tightly, and his eyes were malicious and vicious, as if he was about to spit fire.

But Ouyang Wu looked back in a blink of an eye, without the slightest bit of inferiority and cowardice, and greeted him without fear.

The two looked at each other for a long time, and in the end, Sun Yaoyang was the first to lose. He snorted a few times and said with a nonchalant smile: "Not bad, Ouyang Wu, it's really impressive that we haven't seen you for three days, you brain is Really enlightened."

"Exceeded the prize." Ouyang Wu replied calmly, still looking at Sun Yaoyang with a pair of wonderful eyes, waiting for him to admit defeat.

"Humph!" Sun Yaoyang snorted coldly, "It's just that you won once, you are lucky this time."

"Eldest son Sun, are you admitting defeat?" Ouyang Wu raised her eyebrows with a half-smiley smile, "Since you admit defeat, this bet..."

"Okay! This young master is here to say, if you don't accept you into the palace." Sun Yaoyang waved his hand impatiently.

"Also, within three feet of this girl's appearance..." Ouyang Wu turned around and wanted to leave, but stopped, turned around and smiled, "Young Master Sun, you know."

Sun Yaoyang's face was full of innocence. , I have always known that he told others to get out, and no one has ever despised him so much! Ouyang Wu, this little slut, is so disrespectful to him! Sun Yaoyang was in a hurry, grabbed the sea bowl on the table and threw it at the back of Ouyang Wu's head!

Ouyang Wu is worthy of being from the National Security Bureau. She can tell the sound by listening to the points. She feels that there is danger behind her -

"Miss, be careful!" The ground turned to the right, but she didn't see that Axiu had already stood behind her- "Bang!" The sea bowl smashed hard on Axiu and fell to the ground, instantly shattering into pieces.

"How is it? Is there anything wrong?" Ouyang Wu asked Axiu subconsciously.

"No, it's fine. Miss, it doesn't hurt, it's really fine." Axiu didn't want to make trouble, and hurriedly waved her hand to indicate that she was fine. Because she knew that her young lady was definitely a weaker party to the young master of the Sun family, and she didn't want the young lady to suffer for her.

Ouyang Wu was relieved when she saw that Axiu was all right, she slowly turned around, and stared at Sun Yaoyang for a moment, her eyes flashed with a sharp and cold light, her voice was as sharp as ice, and she was unusually fierce.

But Sun Yaoyang didn't care, a bloody and cruel smile appeared on the corner of his mouth, his eyes were slightly raised, showing a look of contempt, a face like this is how you can treat me!

Seeing that sloppy and calm appearance, Ouyang Wu was secretly angry, she has always been smart and wise, so she knew very well that using her current violence would not solve the problem. Sun Yaoyang has a lot of power behind him, and there are too many people standing behind him. Now she really can't do anything with him...

But this doesn't mean Ouyang Wu admits defeat.

One step, two steps, three steps... Ouyang Wu stood in front of Sun Yaoyang.

The corner of Sun Yaoyang's mouth twitched, and condescendingly scorned her, "What do you want? What can you do with me?"

Ouyang Wu was silent, not saying a word, but there seemed to be a nameless air-conditioning circling around her, the kind of bloodthirsty The coercion of Sun Yaoyang shrouded him, and an inexplicable timidity suddenly appeared in his heart.

Just when everyone thought that Ouyang Wu would not move—— 

"Pop——" A heavy slap swept across Sun Yaoyang's face, cracking the corner of his mouth, leaving a red and obvious five-fingerprint on his facial features.

Ouyang Wu raised her chin and glanced at him arrogantly, her voice was as cold as a demon from hell, as if the Shura who came out of the killing field gave off a bloodthirsty smell of blood.

Sun Yaoyang covered the corner of his mouth, stunned on the spot. He never thought that Ouyang Wu's counterattack would be so violent and his attitude would be so tough! "This slap is for Axiu." Ouyang Wu coldly threw out a sentence, "Remember, don't mess with me in the future!"

Ouyang Wu finally gave him a stern look, and turned away resolutely. Just leave him a cold back!

"Second Ao!" After Ouyang Wu turned the corner, Sun Yaoyang came back to his senses! Only then did he realize that he was beaten by Ouyang Wu, and was slapped heavily!

Ouyang Wu, that humble and cowardly Ouyang Wu who is not even worthy to lift his shoes, dared to beat him! Sun Yaoyang was instantly angry, and in his anger, he threw the porcelain bowl on the table to the ground irrationally, and finally lifted the table and kicked it fiercely. The table was suddenly torn apart and the ground was in a mess.

"Ouyang Wu! I won't let you go! You wait for me!" Sun Yaoyang roared at Ouyang Wu's back!

He has never been so embarrassed as he is today! Ouyang Wu, just wait, I will definitely make you live and die! Sun Yaoyang roared fiercely in his heart.

Looking at the back of Ouyang Wu's departure, King Huai'an's eyes were blurred with a hint of suspicion.

Just now, Ouyang Wu's hand shocked even him. He was already prepared, but he still didn't expect her response would be so neat. He had never seen such Ouyang Wu, and he had never met such a woman.

For a time, even King Huai'an himself didn't know that, in his heart, he had a strange interest in Ouyang Wu.

In contrast to this chaotic scene, no one noticed that, hidden in the corner of the garden trees, a stalwart figure stood quietly. If Ouyang Wu saw him at this moment, he would definitely recognize him at a glance.

Because of his incomparably beautiful appearance and unique aura, once she has seen it, she will never forget it.

Xiaodao looked at his master secretly, and he had never seen his master care so much for a woman in so many years. Not only did he use the intelligence network to search the streets and alleys, but he also personally came to arrest people with injuries.

Ye Chonghua squinted his long and narrow Danfeng eyes, and his amber eyes flashed with a hint of interest. Looking at the back of Ouyang Wu's departure, an admiring smile appeared on the corner of his mouth.

"Ouyang Wu...my five children..." Ye Chonghua paused at each word, with a strong and domineering look in his eyes. Ouyang Wu is the person he likes. No matter what the price is, she must stay where he can see.

In this life, Ouyang Wu must be his Ye Chonghua's woman!