Brilliant

Ouyang Wu was standing beside Ye Chonghua. She watched Ye Chonghua press on King Huai'an step by step, watched him aggressively, and heard every word and every word he said with her own ears.

It would be a lie to say that there was no emotion in her heart...

Ouyang Wu looked at Ye Chonghua quietly, but when Ye Chonghua looked back at her, she subconsciously avoided his eyes as if she had been spied on. As for not seeing the flickering sadness in the eyes of the other party.

Princess Yaohua was also standing beside them at this time. She saw Ye Chonghua's concern and protection for Ouyang Wu with her own eyes. If at first she thought that Ye Chonghua chose Ouyang Wu because she wanted to insult her Beiming Yaohua, then at this moment, she really realized it!

She knew that Ye Chonghua was serious, that he really wanted to marry this little bitch like Ouyang Wu!

Princess Yaohua's tender palms hidden in the wide sleeve robes clenched into fists, and twisted madness flashed in her eyes. She is absolutely not allowed to take away the person she wants from Beiming Yaohua!

She smiled grimly, interrupting Ye Chonghua and Ouyang Wu's flirting, and said coldly, "This poem counts for you to pass the test, but Ouyang Wu, don't be complacent, today's banquet is still going on !" Princess Hua has made no secret of her disgust towards Ouyang Wu.

Ouyang Wu looked at her with a pair of clear eyes, and there was a hint of mockery in her eyes: "Princess is joking, this drum-beating flower boat is all about luck, it shouldn't be operated in the dark, what do you think?"

Princess Yaohua's pair of beautiful eyes seemed to be infected with poison, and it was extremely cold: "Maybe your luck is so bad."

Princess Yaohua raised her hand and said loudly: "Ouyang Xuan, continue to play the drums!"

At this time, Ouyang Wu looked at her, is very soft and gentle, but her eyes are as indifferent as ever.

Want to play? Then she will accompany her to the end.

The drumming sounded.

The little flower boat slowly drifted forward from the source.

dong dong dong -

everyone's eyes are fixed on the little flower boat, watching it float past one position after another, just close to Ouyang Wu, everyone's hearts are lifted tightly -

just passing by When Ouyang Wu was in front of him, suddenly——

the dull sound of the war drums stopped abruptly.

Ouyang Wu's mouth curled into a clear smile. How could she not have imagined such a result? But seeing them do it shamelessly, she still finds it ridiculous.

"It's still her..." The crowd began to exclaim.

"Why is it so coincidental? It's impossible..."

"Who is Ouyang Xuan for? Isn't he Ouyang Wu's brother?"

"Oh, you don't know this, right? They're not brothers, and I heard that Ouyang Wu's mother was killed by Ouyang Xuan's mother, and the two have a lot of hatred..."

 "Oh, isn't that brother and sister killing each other? Let's have a good show."

To Ouyang Xuan's heart towards Princess Yaohua.

Princess Yaohua looked at Ouyang Wu with a sneer, "It seems that your brother is very kind to you, and this time you are going to make a big splash again. You are really brothers and sisters."

Princess Yaohua naturally heard the following comments. There were many, but she deliberately misinterpreted it and said that Ouyang Xuan was deliberately cheating to choose her for Ouyang Wu's good. It was really shameless.

There were sober people in the crowd, who saw the true face of Princess Yaohua at a glance, and had a little doubt about her previous perfect image.

As for those who blindly worshiped Princess Yaohua, they believed what she said, and for a while, many people turned their guns on Ouyang Wu and Ouyang Xuan.

Ouyang Wu smiled coldly: "If that's the case, then I abstain, okay?"

Is it always best for her to abstain? It's not going to steal the show, is it?

But how could Princess Yaohua let her go so easily, she sneered: "Why? Back off? Or is this the second poem you dare not do?"

Princess Yaohua is simply making trouble, no matter what Ouyang Wu chooses, It seems to be all her fault. If she abstained, she was afraid to back down. If she participated, it would be shameful if she couldn't write poetry. If she did, then Ouyang Xuan would be the credit.

Ouyang Wu smiled coldly: "It's just the second poem, what's the problem? But next time, let's change the drummer, lest someone make irresponsible remarks and increase suspicion."

Princess Yaohua said coldly: "This No problem, but this second poem still has to be written by the princess."

"Then ask the princess to ask the question, the courtiers are all ears."

Princess Yaohua's eyes were slightly heavy, and she decided to come up with a more difficult question. Ouyang Wu lost her face, and after a while she sneered: "This princess will not embarrass you. Since you have already written a poem on the subject of the orchid, then you will make another one now, and the standard is not comparable. The first one is bad! Besides, the time limit is half a column of incense! And it must be an ancient four-character poem."

How can you just think about the best words of the world? And it's still limited to half a column of incense? And is it an ancient four-character poem that is no longer common? This is simply what a strong man can do!

However, there were no grievances, and there were quite a few people waiting to see Ouyang Wu's jokes.

Princess Yaohua looked at Ouyang Wu with a stern gaze, her eyes shone with cold light, provocative and bloodthirsty.

She wished that Ouyang Wu would concede defeat now. Once Ouyang Wu conceded defeat, she had countless ways to knock Ouyang Wu into the dust.

But Ouyang Wu smiled faintly: "Is the poem of You Orchid? It's really a bit difficult."

At this time, a palace maid had long ago pinched the long incense into two under the signal of Princess Yaohua, and the short incense had already been lit.

"It's started, Miss Ouyang." Princess Yaohua sneered coldly.

She couldn't believe it, Ouyang Wu could still write such a wonderful poem in half a column of incense. Even if Shi Xian goes down to earth, his old man may not be able to do it under such a request.

At this time, Ye Chonghua looked at Ouyang Wu with an arrogance of seeing nothing in the world. His deep eyes looked into Ouyang Wu's eyes with a smile. That smile seems to have gone through thousands of mountains and rivers, turning back and forth, with a kind of ambiguity that you have me in you, and I have you in me.