Fishing in Troubled Waters

Apologize? What kind of apology?

  Ouyang Wu looked at Ouyang Xuan with clear black and white eyes, and there seemed to be a trace of confusion in her eyes.

At this moment, the teenagers in the pavilion just now have come over and surrounded Ouyang dance group, their eyes flashing with interest.

"Fifth sister!" Seeing that Ouyang Wu didn't respond for a while, but instead looked at himself mockingly, Ouyang Xuan suddenly looked gloomy and angry. The existence of this fifth sister has always been a thorn in the mother's heart. The four Ouyang Xuan brothers and sisters all know about it, so they usually bully Ouyang Wu if they can, and satirize if they can satirize. How timid and cowardly are they in their shadows? SHe didn't even have the courage to face them. Therefore, Ouyang Xuan asked Ouyang Wu to apologize without saying a word.

But now Ouyang Wu, who was standing in front of him, looked straight at him with a pair of dark eyes like ink, and the cold light that flashed in his eyes made him feel a little timid in his heart, which was simply incredible.

Ouyang Xuan didn't believe in evil, and glared back fiercely, "Ouyang Wu, I asked you to apologize! Did you hear me?"

If Ouyang Wu had kneeled long ago, but now she has raised that beautiful face, A slight smile was drawn at the corner of her mouth, her slender eyes were curved, and her eyes were full of ridicule.

"You, you..." Ouyang Wu, who looked so daring and unreasonable, was something Ouyang Xuan's brothers and sisters had never seen before. Not only Ouyang Xuan, but also Ouyang Xiu and Ouyang Ying were stunned for a moment.

At this moment, a mocking voice broke the temporary silence.

"Yaoyang congratulates the lord here, congratulations to the lord! It's not shameful to keep such a stubborn and vulgar woman endlessly? The lord is indeed the lord, wise and martial, no one can match it." Sun Yaoyang, the only nephew of the Sun family, Ouyang The cousins ​​of the Xuan brothers and sisters, the only son of General Sun, were smiling and complimenting the man who was the most respected man present.

Lord? quit? Ouyang Wu moved in his heart and looked in the direction of Sun Yaoyang, only to see Sun Yaoyang's face with a pointed mouth and monkey cheeks, a pair of phoenix eyes and peach blossom eyes, and a folding fan of an ink painting, but it gave the impression that it was not romantic, but more wretched.

Low character, this is Ouyang Wu's first impression of Sun Yaoyang. Since Sun Yaoyang's character is low, the character of the people he interacts with is not much better.

With this kind of knowledge, Ouyang Wu turned his eyes to the prince. When he saw him for the first time, Ouyang Wu felt a sudden twitch in his chest, and an inexplicable pain spread to his limbs... This belongs to this man. Ouyang Wu thought to herself about the inertial reaction of her body.

King of Huaian.

I didn't expect it to be him!

Ouyang Wu once loved him to the point of breaking her heart, wagging her tail and begging for pity only for a little bit of love, even her mother once lost her life for her humble love, however, King Huai'an gave Ouyang Wu the most deadly hit on the day of marriage!

The fantasy dream was shattered, the unmarried but was abandoned first, and became the next cousin whom thousands of people pointed out. The former Ouyang Wu was killed on the spot in despair!

But now, the culprit, King Huai'an, was standing here unscathed, being greeted as a VIP into Ouyang Mansion, and looking at her with contempt.

For a time, Ouyang Wu's original mentality of watching the play changed suddenly. She felt that Ouyang Wu was worthless before, she felt cold for Ouyang Mansion's coldness, and she was also full of anger at King Huai'an.

This man, he is still despising her with mocking eyes? Why?

She really wanted to see how wonderful it was when the expression of regret appeared on this incomparably beautiful face? I really want him to taste the pain of being betrayed and separated by thousands of people.

"Brother Yi, you have to decide for me!" Ouyang Ying couldn't help but hold onto King Huai'an's slender arm, and with a cry, she said aggrievedly, "Brother Yi also saw it just now? It was obviously the fifth sister who broke the bracelet, She doesn't even admit it!"

Ouyang Ying didn't hold back anyone, but held the King of Huai'an. All these meanings are so complicated. Looking at her proud expression, did she think she still cares about King Huai'an in her heart? Really funny. Ouyang Wu smiled inwardly, and glanced at Ouyang Xiu inadvertently.

Ouyang Xiu looked at Ouyang Ying's arm that hugged King Huai'an tightly, her eyebrows frowned slightly, and an unpleasant light flashed in her eyes.

Very good, the two sisters like the same man, this is wonderful!

Ouyang Wu looked at King Huai'an with a half-smile but raised her eyebrows jokingly: "King Huai'an, but you want to testify for the fourth sister?"

I'm not afraid of you to testify, but I'm afraid that you won't testify. Ouyang Wu calmly dug a trap and waited for King Huai'an to jump. She felt better when she saw King Huai'an make a fool of himself.

However, King Huai'an pushed Ouyang Ying's hand away forcibly, glanced at Ouyang Wu indifferently, and then looked away, as if looking at her more, he would be infected with a bad disease.

The King of Huai'an really hated herself so much. Ouyang Wu smiled coldly, her eyes fell on Ouyang Ying, and she sneered, "Fourth sister, your witness is not very cooperative."

"You—Ouyang Wu! Pay me the bracelet!" Ouyang Ying in front of everyone Being rejected by King Huai'an, and being revealed by Ouyang Wu, she was very angry. She was used to coddling and self-willedness, so she didn't care about anything, and suddenly rushed towards Ouyang Wu like a beast!

"Fourth younger sister!"

"Fourth younger sister can't be like this—"

Ouyang Xuan reprimanded in a fake manner, but his tone was not strong. Just now, he was knocked down face-to-face by Ouyang Wu, but now that Ouyang Wu is going to be unlucky, why would he not do it?

Ouyang Xiuxu pulled a hand, but in his heart, he wished that Ouyang Wu would be caught, and Ouyang Ying would also make a fool of himself. Where would he really pull it?

At the moment when Ouyang Xiu held Ouyang Ying and Ouyang Ying rushed towards Ouyang Wu, no one noticed that a flower seed shot towards Ouyang Xiu's knee like lightning fast——