The Queen Makes a Fool of Herself

The Queen looked at Shangguan Ningyun's expression, her teeth tickled with hatred.

From the first time she saw Shangguan Ning Yun, she felt that she didn't take herself seriously. She just relied on the emperor's love, so she dared to despise her, the queen?

The more the queen thought about it, the more angry she became, and she stepped forward and put her palm on An Ran's face. It was not the first time that she had done such a thing to Shangguan Ningyun. Shangguan Ningyun didn't dodge either. She clenched her teeth and slapped a palm. A bright red palm print appeared on her fair face. The queen looked at the palm print. There was a touch of happiness in her heart, this face, she really wanted to destroy it! The queen looked very proud of her masterpiece, with a look of contempt on her face, and said with a cold smile: "Wronged? How dare you say that you are wronged?" The sharp armor almost poked Shangguan Ningyun's nose "I don't know what you used. You are so seductive as the emperor who seduces you with a seductive magic trick, what are you saying that you are not that cheap handmaid?"

Shangguan Ning Yun was soft on the ground, covering her face, looking up at the queen, her eyes revealing a look of resentment.

The queen leaned closer and continued: "What? Not convinced? As expected of the daughter of a small county magistrate, she is a child, and can't see the stage!" , When she saw it clearly, the emperor had already walked in front of her. When Shangguan Ningyun was invited to Zhongcui Palace, she knew that the queen would take the opportunity to rectify herself, so she asked her maid to invite the emperor early.

The first emperor heard that An Ran was invited by the queen, and he came over. He didn't expect to hear some vicious words from the queen before he entered the door. She actually dared to humiliate Concubine An like this! The emperor saw An Ran covering her face, her body trembling slightly, and she looked so weak.

Shangguan Ningyun was shaking more and more at this moment, and a weak smile floated on her lips. She looked at the emperor's anxious face with tears in her eyes. She was about to say something, but fainted. Delicately hugged into his arms, he looked down at her delicate face, her petal-like lips, especially the bright red palm print floating on her face, which was shocking, as if twisting his heart.

The queen looked at the emperor's pitying expression, and her heart became more and more jealous and resentful. She had never seen a woman so concerned by the emperor: "Your Majesty?!" 

The queen's voice completely ignited the emperor's anger. Full of disgust, the queen saw the emperor's eyes clearly and took a few steps back.

"I thought I made it clear enough last time. I occasionally feel the cold, and it has nothing to do with Ran'er. I didn't expect you, a poisonous woman, to trouble Ran'er again and again. How can you be the mother of a country if you don't have a heart for others? where?" 

The emperor's face turned pale, and after speaking, he hugged Shangguan Ning Yun and walked away quickly.

The Queen's expression was stunned, with a look of disbelief, she fell a few steps back and was thrown into the chair. The hands were clenched subconsciously, and the sharp fingertips were inserted straight into the palm of the hand.

The emperor, he actually... said such a heavy word to her, their relationship as a husband and wife over the decades is not comparable to that of a woman! The more the queen thought about it, the more angry she became . She couldn't hold her breath at all. She said to the door with a trembling voice, "Zi Yuan."

Hearing the queen calling him, she pushed open the door cautiously: "Empress." The queen raised her hands, looked at the scars on the palms and her sharp nails, and asked, "What kind of fragrance does Shangguan Ningyun use on her body?"

Zi Yuan With some doubts, she raised her head to look at the Queen, and immediately lowered her head and replied, "Jasmine." The Queen's eyes were sullen, and she said to Zi Yuan, "Go and bring Ye Rao's spirit fox over here."

Zi Yuan didn't dare to ask any further questions, so she took Linghu over. Although the name was Linghu, it was a fat cat with black and oily body. This cat was raised by Ye Rao for many years. 

Afterwards, he held the fat cat in his arms, with a dim light in his eyes: "Poison its claws, and train it more on weekdays, so that when she smells the fragrance of jasmine, she will rush to it!"

Shi Yuan had seen the emperor before . Angrily, she called out in a low voice: "Ms. Niang..." The queen was already irritable, and seeing Ziyuan hesitating, she grabbed a dressing box at hand and smashed it at her: "If you want to do it, do it, where do you come from so much? Nonsense!"

"Yes!" Zi Yuan covered the wound on her head that was smashed by the dressing box, took Linghu and silently backed out. The queen left behind had a gloomy and violent face, and only the sneer at the corner of her mouth was chilling.

Since that day, the emperor has been staying at Shangguan Ningyun's residence every night, and his love for her has continued to increase. Said to be so charming to the monarch, the more the emperor felt that Shangguan Ningyun was gentle and watery, the more he hated the queen.

The queen was inquiring about the emperor's whereabouts every day, and the jealousy in her heart was like a fire, burning more and more intensely.

"Zi Yuan, Linghu has already been trained?"

Zi Yuan glanced at the Queen, and said, "Reporting to the maiden, it has been trained."