B O N U S # 3

"Are the kids asleep?" I asked Ari as he kissed down my neck

"Mmhm" he replies, too busy on removing my dress.

"Arius..." I moaned when he bit into the mark that connected us together.

"Make those little sounds, remind me how much I fucking pleasure you."

Discarding our clothes quickly, Ari picked me up so that I could wrap my legs around his torso.

"God your so fucking beautiful, it's unreal, amare."

He placed me on the bed softly and got on top of me.

"We're not fucking tonight, I'm going to make love to you like you're a goddamn queen."

"I am" I whispered into his ear before nibbling on his ear.

"I know, and you're the only person other than our children that I would get down on my knees for. I'm at your full command, Queen Analise."

"I love you, my darkened king."

"And I fucking love you, my sweet amare. The world should be fearful if I ever lost you or our babes. Nothing but the four of you matters."

Arius placed his cock at my entrance before looking me in the eye and thrusting into me.

"ARIUS" I screamed out at the quick intrusion.

Moving my hair out of my face, Arius held a steady pace going in and out of me. We looked into each other's eyes and counted every feeling that we had for each other.

I arched up to bring his lips to mine and then we shared a heated kiss. Arius placed his hands under my ass before twisting us around so that I was on top.

"Ride me, Ana."

I moved up and down on my mates cock, taking my own bc pleasure along with providing him with three same.

"You look like a fucking goddess" Arius said.

As we reached our climax, Arius twisted me around so that I was back under him before moving faster.

Whenever we reached this point, I knew Arius sometimes lost control of his beast at the height of his pleasure.

He wrapped a hand around my throat and squeezed hard enough that I wasn't able to breathe, but not hard enough to hurt.

"You can breathe when I make you come" Ari said.

"I though we were making love" I said, roughly with a smirk.

"Remove the sass, amare, or maybe I'll decide to withhold your pleasure."

Deciding that I was in a mood to be bad, I said "Do it."

He turned me around on the bed before giving me a quick slap into my ass. Arius grabbed into my hair, tugging on it to arch me back before entering me from behind.

Instead of the slow pace from before, Arius moved at a cruel pace while I screamed out in ecstasy.

"Beg for me" Arius said into my ear.

"Fucking beg."

Refusing him, Arius moved me back around and his face close to me.

"Your fucking mine, Ana. I made you my queen, I made you my wife, I made you the fucking mother of my children. This is it for you, your tied to me for eternity."

"Gladly" I replied before coming on his cock.

Arius roared out in pleasure as his wings sprites out and wrapped around us.

When he finished his high. He got off of me and moved next to me so that we could cuddle.

"You came into me bare with no protection" I said after a while.

"I can't wait to see you pregnant again."

"Was this your goal" I said, moving a strand of his onyx hair out of his face.

"No..." he said sheepishly.

I rolled my eyes and then said "I hope it's a boy, I can't deal with another diva. I think one princess is enough for us."

"Thank fucking god. I love my beautiful baby girl, but it's best for my sanity to not have another one of her."

We spent the rest of the night talking about our future and enjoyed the rest of our life together.

A month later I found out I was pregnant. I guess jinxing yourself is a thing.

Spoiler alert, Arius got me pregnant with twins.

Twin girls.

Thank you for reading bonus #3 of Darkened. Thank you for 447k reads on this book. Darkened is officially completed. It is so surreal that I'm leaving these characters and moving past this world for now. Thank your for all the reads, comments, and votes. Love you guys.

ADONIS NOVELLA INFO: I will be doing a short novella for Adonis (20 ~ 30 chapters). More info will be coming out soon on this.

INSTAGRAM INFO: I will be more active on my instagram where I'll be more active on posting bonus content. (There will be polls, sneak peaks, and after Morte is completed you can vote on which book I should do next) (insta : xelegiicx)

COVER INFO: Dm me on insta or wattpad for questions or if you are submitting a cover for either stories. (email cover to me after messaging me)

MORTE INFO: The two week countdown has started.

Check out TikTok for added aesthetics and more: https://www.tiktok.com/@xelegiicx

insta: xelegiicx

FOLLOW COMMENT VOTE