14 - halloween

Amina
<>

Halloween weekend was finally upon us and I was ready to get completely wasted. After the stress of dealing with midterm exams, I was set on enjoying myself before diving in to prepare for finals.

Aaron and I were a bit rocky after everything that happened. He apologized several times and kept sending over flowers before I finally decided to give him a second chance. I was still weary though, aggression like that wasn't something I could ignore.

The biggest party of the semester was being thrown this weekend in downtown Los Angeles. The girls and I had already picked out our costumes. Since it was my first Halloween away from home, I wanted to go all out. I was dressing up as a sexy tuxedo bunny.

Despite it being almost November, Los Angeles was still warm this time of year. My hair was flat ironed and wore fishnet tights with my black body suit. The costume came with white cuff links, a bow tie, and ears to throw it all together. I added thigh-high black boots before putting on my makeup.

"I'm gonna see if he's here yet!" I call out to the girls as I enter the living room. I walk out of the apartment to look over the balcony for Aaron's car.

"Wow." I hear someone mumble from behind me. My eyes widen in surprise as I turn around. Dominic was sitting in his usual area with a blunt in his hand. "You going out?" He asks.

"Isn't that obvious?" I ask motioning to my outfit.

"The last time I saw this much of you was when I was lathering you up in the shower." He says with a chuckle.

My eyes widen again at his comment. I looked around behind me to make sure no one was around to hear what he had said. Especially Aaron.

"Can you not say things like that out loud?"

"Why? Your little boyfriend doesn't know that we hooked up?" He says in a teasing tone.

"Not yet, and I'd appreciate it if you don't tell him."

He shakes his head at me as he lets out a puff of smoke. "You can't build a relationship on lies. Not that I think you should continue building that relationship anyway."

I raise my brow, "You suddenly have a lot of opinions. What would you know about relationships Mr. Loner? And I'm not lying I just haven't told the whole truth yet."

"You learn a lot from observing in the background." Suddenly the sound of honking could be heard from behind the balcony. Dominic shakes his head again. "What a gentleman."

"Oh, hush." I opened the door to my apartment, announcing to the girls that our ride was here.

They both come out ready and in their costumes. Kendra was dressed as a ninja, a sexy one of course. Her long-sleeved black and red leather body suit clung to her body and her hair was out into two space buns.

Bianca comes out right after her wearing her simple cute nurse outfit. It was cute but not as sexy as you'd expect. She had a white tutu-like skirt and a little nurse hat to complete the outfit.

"Fishnets seem to be the theme huh?" I ask looking down at all of our costumes.

"Duh, it's Halloween. Let's go party!" Kendra cheers.

"Be safe." Dominic mutters as we make our way down the steps. By the tone of his voice, I'm sure he didn't expect us to hear him but I did.

As we approach Aaron's car, the smile on his face visibly drops. "Ami, what are you wearing?"