1

At the main altar of Xuanyuan Sect, Devil Venerable Wen Renhe went in seclusion for seven days, behind tightly closed doors. Every day, the food and the water sent by his subordinates were left untouched, and nobody knew what kind of profound cultivation method he was learning

Altar Master Yuan, who was in charge of the affairs of the altar, was in a dilemma. The Lord had gone in seclusion without leaving any instructions, and he didn't know if the Lord would really have gained a new understanding of the new skills or if his realm would have improved once he opened the door. This celebration..... should it be prepared or not?

Devil Venerable Wen Renhe was neither extravagant nor wasteful, and he wasn't fond of formalism. However, if the Lord's skills really gained a new level, he should at least ask the disciples to wait for him to go out from the general assembly hall and congratulate him on the improvement of his strength, looking forward to the future, when Xuanyuan Sect would dominate the whole cultivation world.

Altar Master Yuan thought about it and finally decided to ask Yin Hanjiang, the Left Protector of Xuanyuan Sect, for help. Yin Hanjiang was a confidant of the Lord, and he had been in contact with the Lord before he went in seclusion. He should be the one who knew the thoughts of the other best.

Yin Hanjiang, dressed in black from head to toe, with a face as cold as frost, had been guarding the door of the study room for the past seven days. He was a man of very few words and after listening to the difficulties of Altar Master Yuan, his indifferent expression appeared a little blank and he looked a bit at a loss.

Altar Master Yuan was not tall, so he needed to raise his head to look up at Yin Hanjiang's eyes, waiting for his instructions.

Yin Hanjiang moved the corners of his mouth as he spoke, "Not yet."

"Ah?" Altar Master Yuan was stunned. "I heard that seven days ago, when the Lord got a secret book, he immediately went in seclusion. The Lord has not had a breakthrough for many years, and there are few cultivation methods that he hasn't seen yet. Isn't it possible that he is trying to make a breakthrough during this time of seclusion?"

"I said no. Don't do it," Yin Hanjiang said indifferently, and a sharp light shot out from his long sword. Altar Master Yuan didn't dare to ask again and hurriedly retreated.

After he left, Yin Hanjiang looked at the closed door behind him, and his indifference transformed into bewilderment.

Seven days ago, the Lord did get a book, which others nearby thought was a secret book. Only Yin Hanjiang, who was closest to Wen Renhe at that time, caught a glimpse of the title of the book —— 《Abusive Love Affair: You are the only one I will never change》.

The title almost made Yin Han Jiang grit his teeth. This book did not seem to be any secret cultivation method. Even the erotic scripts written by secular scholars were much more elegant than this title.

At that time, Yin Hanjiang thought that Wen Renhe would set this mess on fire, but when he opened the first page and glanced at it, he sighed for a long time and then went in seclusion with the book.

A mundane book that the Devil Venerable found worthy of reading for seven days?

The longer Yin Hanjiang stayed in front of the Lord's door, the more complicated his mood became.

It should be noted that this was the cultivation realm, which was incomparable with the martial arts realm of Wulin and Jianghu. Wulin and Jianghu were places where a group of people who, through practice and doing everything possible to strengthen their bodies, became slightly stronger than ordinary people. No matter how high their internal skills were, they were merely acquired. At best, they had the strength to kill a beast with one punch. On the other hand, the cultivation realm of Xiuzhen was one level higher than that of Wulin. The cultivators were separated from the world of mortals and ascended to the realm of immortals in various ways. Their skills were also beyond those acquired by the martial artists in Wulin, which was called the innate state.