8

Wen Renhe looked at the boiling magma under his feet, and the Seven

ADVERTISEMENT

Killing Stars halberd in his palm shook slightly. Pointing it to the woman dressed in blue, he obviously didn't intend to let her off the hook so easily.

"Wait a moment!" the woman in blue said. "I have no enmity or resentment against you. You also took the snow flame, so why don't we just leave it at that?"

She couldn't beat him, so now she wanted to run away.

"Let you go, sure," Wen Renhe said. "Left Protector, you have been following me for many years. What kind of opponents do I let go?"

Yin Hanjiang came behind Wen Renhe with his broken arm and said respectfully, "His Lordship is magnanimous and seldom kills potential opponents."

In fact, few people were killed by Wen Renhe himself. When he attacked Xuanyuan Sect, most of the people were killed by Yin Hanjiang, and Wen Renhe killed only the old patriarch. The rest were killed by Shu Yanyan and other experts. Seeing that Wen Renhe didn't budge, Yin Hanjiang explained to the woman dressed in blue, "The Venerable seldom fights against cultivators with lower cultivation, they are not worthy of the Venerable's trouble. For cultivators with potential the Venerable will step back and wait for the other side to improve their strength before fighting."

The Path of Slaughter was a road paved with death. If you didn't push yourself to the limit, if you didn't kill the opponents with the equal standards, and if you couldn't win against your weakness and gain strength, you wouldn't be able to advance. Even though Wen Renhe had enjoyed every step he had taken since he stepped on the one-way road and could not turn back, every step he took was a walk on thin ice.

"Can you still improve your strength? Is there anything valuable in you that is of enough worth for this venerable devil to spare you?" Wen Renhe asked.

The women dressed in blue gritted her teeth and pointed at Baili Qingmiao. "My reason is her."

"Huh?" Wen Renhe raised an eyebrow.

Baili Qingmiao was being struck by lightnings, and the 100 meters radius around her was full of silver thunders which looked huge, but it was only the Core Formation stage thunderstorm, so none of the three people took it seriously.

"Speaking of which, why would you give her the snow flame?" Wen Renhe still did not understand.

In the original plot, Baili Qingmiao spent five days looking for the snow flame to treat He Wenchao, but she never met any scattered immortal.

"The snow flame isn't something I gave her, it was being drawn to her." The blue-dressed woman knew that it was useless to lie in front of these people, so she said honestly, "I have been in closed door cultivation in the ice field of Wanli for eight hundred years, sleeping under this cold ice thanks to this snow flame. But even though I have been guarding it for so many years, I haven't absorbed any yang Qi. When it was drawn to her, I had to come to see what was so special about this little girl."

Yin Hanjiang recalled that the Devil Venerable once said that the snow flame was a chance that no one but only Baili Qingmiao could get. As expected, whatever the Lord said was the only reasonable in this world. The scattered immortal had been guarding it for so long, but it only took five months for Baili Qingmiao to take it away.

"I already have the Immortal Spirit Qi and can see things that ordinary cultivators cannot. On the verge of death, a divine light from between her eyebrows attracted the snow flame to her. I guess she is related to the remains of an ancient god, so I marked her for future investigation."