12

Yuan Tanzhu is one of the altar masters of Xuanyuan sect. He had the most contact with Wen Renhe and would most likely figure out what he wanted. Seeing his Lord's gaze at the "useless group" , he hurriedly stepped forward and said: "The person Lord mentioned is a woman? It is not very useful to ask the Right protector and Qiu altar master about women's affairs, you should naturally ask this subordinate."

Both Shu Yanyan and Qiu Congxue looked at the Altar Master Yuan Tanzhu. What did he mean by " it is not very useful " to ask them about women's matters? Aren't they women?

Yuan Altar Master ignored their needle-like glares and continued: "This subordinate dares to ask, what Venerable needs this woman to do?"

"Nothing much, just forget a man." Wen Renhe said.

Altar Master Yuan Tanzhu was very chubby, like a fat uncle next door. When he smiled, his eyes narrowed, making him look very friendly but his words were not gentle: "It seems to me that there are only two ways. First, kill the man and second, find another man to make this woman fall in love with."

Wen Renhe thought about it and the first option was currently not feasible. Baili Qingmiao deeply loved He Wenchao, and if He Wenchao died now, it would become a huge scar on Baili Qingmiao's heart. Trapped by this love, she would definitely not be able to survive Nascent Soul tribulation. The second solution was more interesting, but where to find this man?

In the book《Abusive Love Affair: You are the only one I will never change》 male lead no.1 He Wenchao, male lead no.2 Wen Renhe and male lead no.4 Yin Hanjiang have already been ruled out. Male lead no.5 was currently less than a year old and was temporarily useless, leaving only male lead no.3 Zhong Liqian.

However, Zhong Liqian's appearance was much later than male lead no.5. On the day He Wenchao got married to the master of the Ziling Pavilion, he came to congratulate them on the behalf of the Zhong family, the No.1 family in the cultivation world. He met Baili Qingmiao, who was trying to escape from the trap set by He Wenchao. The incident takes place 50 years from now.

Wen Renhe didn't have the patience to wait for fifty years so, after recovering from the wounds he would receive during the Massive demon war, he plans to go to the Zhong family, tie up Zhong Liqian and then leave him with Baili Qingmiao so they can nurture their feelings slowly.

"The second solution is not bad," Wen Renhe said and looked at the Yuan Altar Master appreciatively: "Let's put this matter aside for now. We will focus on the Massive Demon War and discuss merits and reward after the battle."

"Yes!" Five people said in unison.

In the following meeting, Shu Yanyan shared the arrangement of the righteous path, and several altar masters each expressed their own opinions, finally setting the plan of the battle, each person had assigned their battle tasks before they left.

After leaving the meeting hall, Altar Master Yuan Tanzhu leaned close to Shu Yanyan and inquired: " Right protector Shu, does Venerable have a woman he likes?"

"What?" Shu Yanyan glanced at the Yuan Altar Master: "Do you want to take advantage of the Lord's love to secretly harm him?"

Shu Yanyan spoke frankly, and the Yuan Altar Master also waved his hand deliberately as he said: "No, no, how could it be?"

During their conversation, the other three Altar Masters also came over. Even the cold Qiu Congxue's remaining head showed an expression of "I'll be energized if you say that the assassination of Devil venerable is involved", four pair of eyes stared at Shu Yanyan.

Shu Yanyan sighed: "You all have been thinking too much. Based on my many years of experience, the Lord shouldn't be interested in that woman but just want to accept her as a disciple. He wants a person from a righteous path to cultivate a merciless path. I don't know what he is thinking."