16

Jiuding Mountain had a seal so Qiu Congxue's cultivation was suppressed, making her strength almost the same as that of Baili Qingmiao.

Sponsored Content

Baili Qingmiao dodged Qiu Congxue's arm and rolled under her to avoid the attack.

After Baili Qingmiao had escaped, she was about to say something when she suddenly blushed and ran into the distance. After a while, she ran back with a black robe in her arms and threw it at Qiu Congxue, turned her face sideways as she spoke to Qiu Congxue "Senior, you ...... put this on."

"Huh?" Qiu Congxue looked down on her body,that was a fleshy and gorgeous body. What was wrong with it?

The Altar master Qiu was used to walking around with a skeleton and head so she had long forgotten what it felt like to have a physical body.

She was still angry when Baili Qingmiao avoided her attack. But now Qiu Congxue calmed down, knowing that her cultivation was suppressed and she couldn't use her genuine Qi. She didn't continue to try to take revenge, but looked coldly at Baili Qingmiao's various actions of blushing, running away, and giving her clothes.

Qiu Congxue slowly put on her black robe and squinted at Baili Qingmiao suddenly asking: "Your name is Baili Qingmiao?".

"Yes." Baili Qingmiao checked if Qiu Congxue was fully dressed before she dared to turn around and look at her "Senior, when you were unconscious, did you hear me talking to you?"

It was not like she heard her talk, but instead it was like someone was reading a story to her ear, telling her that the women in front of her was Baili Qingmiao

Speaking of it, the name Baili Qingmiao also sounded familiar.

Qiu Congxue was not like Su Yanyan who always had devious ideas and was sneaking around behind people's backs. However, the Altar master Qiu could do it without even moving her hands, as it was the hungry ghost who moved her hands.

They were all waiting for an opportunity to assassinate Wen Renhe. Shu Yanyan was the Right protector who helped the Venerable to take care of the affairs of Xuanyuan Sect managing the small sects that were dependent on Xuanyuan Sect in a satisfactory manner. Not forgetting to pick out a few good-looking ones to raise, in this manner she gained trust of Wen Renhe step by step. Waiting for a moment of good luck to suck up the genuine Qi of this Mahayana cultivator.

However, Wen Renhe's eyes were blind to beauty and he treated beauties as dirt. As long as Shu Yanyan showed even a hint of any intention of seduction, she would be taken care of. So she settled down over decades.

On the other hand, Qiu Congxue refused to accept Wen Renhe and never concealed her intention to fight. Wen Renhe agreed to her challenge every ten years and up till now she was defeated five times.

Shu Yanyan said that Qiu Congxue's brain was sucked dry by the fierce ghosts of the Hungry Ghost Path. Qiu Congxue idea was similar after all she had a thousand year old fierce ghost in her mind, with would assist her in the attack but she could not use him easily.

Baili Qingmiao ...... Qiu Congxue pondered for a long time, and finally remembered that eleven years ago, Shu Yanyan mentioned that there was a potential disciple, for Wen Renhe who wanted to dig her up from Shangqing sect to let her cultivate the merciless path .

"You are a disciple of the Shangqing sect, golden core realm?" Qiu Congxue asked.

"Yes, have you met this junior before senior?" Baili Qingmiao said

The eighteen-year-old golden core realm cultivator was unprecedented, but now Baili Qingmiao was 29 years old so it was meaningless if she was still in the Golden Core realm.