13

It was only then Wen Renhe casually took out one of the transmission

talismans sent by several altar masters and the Right Protector and listened.

Shu Yanyan's artificially flustered voice came from the transmission talisman: "Oh my God! Lord, the righteousness path arranged to set up a desperate spirit formation. Me and Altar Master Qiu don't have the strength to destroy it. Alas, I can't do it. we'll try my best to endure their abuse till your lordship comes to save us."

Wen Renhe: "..."

Even though he knew it was an act, Yin Hanjiang was still a little angry as he said: "As the Right Protector she shouldn't expect the Lord to save her. She is incompetent!"

Wen Renhe was quite satisfied with Yin Hanjiang's words. Protector Shu's acting was first-rate in the matter of seducing men, but her acting when she feigned defeat in battle was just too bad.

Yuan Tanzhu's talisman was different. When Wen Renhe smashed Yuan Tanzhu's communication talisman, a voice full of panic and anxiety sounded: "Lord, when I was patrolling in the north of the mountain, I saw a large number of righteous path cultivators, all of them above soul transformation realm, but fortunately the other two altar masters were also around at that time. We led our regiment to fight, but the spiritual energy of heaven and earth was suddenly cut off, so we could only fight with our own genniue Qi. Venerable, we need to destroy the Desperate Spirit Formation immediately, and this subordinate begs you to use the Burning Sky Drum!"

According to these two summons that were intentionally made for righteous path to listen to, Wen Renhe should rush to the Desperate Spirit Formation with the Burning Sky Drum to destroy the formation first.

Therefore, there should be an ambush prepared on the way from the main altar to the Desperate Spirit Formation, with an unknown number of experts from the righteous path.

Wen Renhe said with satisfaction: "Half a year ago I fought with scattered immortals at Wanli ice field. It is clear that I was able to defeat cultivators with higher realms than me, but my power did not improve in the slightest, and ordinary battles no longer improved my cultivation. I hope that this time, experts of the righteous path are gathered together and won't disappoint me."

Saying this, he transformed into a ray of light and flew towards the direction of the Desperate Spirit Formation at an extremely fast speed.

Yin Hanjiang's Imperial Devil sword followed after him, but was completely unable to keep up with Wen Renhe.

In the past, he had always waited for Yin Hanjiang, but today he didn't restrain his strength. His speed was way faster than that of Yin Hanjiang's.

Even though Yin Hanjiang had already broken through the Realm of Void and had comprehended a very profound sword Qi on the Burning Sky Drum, he was still unable to keep up with Devil Venerable's speed.

When Yin Hanjiang caught up with Wen Renhe, he saw him in the middle of the formation, surrounded by a dozen Mahayana realm cultivators.

When Yin Hanjiang saw this, his eyes turned red, and he became so angry he wanted to rush into the formation to fight alongside his Lord.

Who knew that at this moment Yin Hanjiang would hear a ruthless, angry shout: "Retreat!"

Yin Hanjiang paused and stood outside the formation, saw Wen Renhe turn his head with a content smile: "I was completely unaware that the righteous path would actually send their elites to deal with me. I am very happy, don't spoil this Venerable pleasure, Protector Yin."

Yin Hanjiang knew Wen Renhe, he had been watching the Devil Venerable for so many years, every action and expression of Wen Renhe, Yin Hanjiang knew very well. He could tell that His Eminence was truly surprised and happy.