Nine

Three years passed of my mother and father arguing, Draco teasing me, and me not talking. "Good morning," my mother said to me a so walked downstairs. I smiled tiredly. "How are you feeling?" She asked. "Good," I responded. We both looked at each other quickly. "Good," I said again I smiled brightly and so did she. "Let's get you to St Mungo's," she said. He held my hand and took me there. "She can talk again!" She told the clerk. "Ok. We'll run some tests, and then you'll be free to go. "Good," my mother smiled at me. "Mom?" I said. "Hmm?" She turned around to face me. "Nevermind..." I said quickly. "You can tell me," she put a strand of hair behind my ear. "No it's fine," I said. After the tests we headed home normally. "Hello Carina," Lucius rolled his eyes. "Hello father," I said sarcastically. He turned to me, shocked. "Don't bother telling mother, she already knows," I told him. "You do not tell me what I can and can not do!" He yelled. "STOP YELLING!" I screamed. I turned to walk away but he tripped me with his cane. "What the bloody hell is wrong with you?!" I glared. He walked away satisfied with himself. I moved my ankle around to make sure I didn't sprain it. "I'm leaving this place. I'll just live at Hogwarts until summer then I can rent out somewhere," I said to myself. Luckily, in two days, I'd be going to my first year. "Carina... I'm sorry but you'll have to go to hogwarts early," Draco came in. "Gladly," I said packing my stuff. "You ready?" Asked my mother kindly. I nodded and stayed silent. "Carina... please," she said. "What?!" I asked annoyed. She sighed and we apparated to the station. "The professors have your room ready ok?" She said. I nodded and headed for the train. "Carina!" She called. I turned around and walked back to her. "Be safe! I Love you," she whispered kissing me in the cheek. I nodded and left.