01

Emerald's POV

I am quietly walking, going home, from school. It was such a long day. It was the first day of school, so we introduced ourselves earlier, "good morning, i'm Emerald Ellen Velasco, 19 years old. That's it, thank you." I said as i sat down.

Well, i don't really like introducing myself, pero madaldal ako.

I entered our house and saw mom and dad sitting with a woman and another man in the living room, their faces looked so serious, but they were smiling.

"Ano pong meron?" I asked, confused.

"Uh, well, why don't you sit down first?" Mom pointed at the seat beside her.

I sat down and looked at the visitors sitting across us. The woman smiled at me, she looks young, but i think she's in her 40's.

The lady sitting across us, pulled out an envelope, dahan-dahan niyang nilapag iyon sa center table at ngumiti sa'kin.

"Please sign the contract, we'll settle everything once you've already signed it." She formally explained to me.

"Uh, mom? what's the meaning of this?" I asked confused.

"Anak, i know you'll understand, but it's for your future." She said as she held my hand.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You see this woman in front of you? she will be your mother-in-law once you've signed the contract," She said while smiling at me.

"Mom, you know me, i don't wanna marry someone i don't like," I calmly said.

Once I said that, someone came in...

A tall guy came in, well i guess he's 6ft. tall, he's wearing a brown turtleneck long sleeve, tucked in his beige pants, he's wearing sunglasses and a pair of white rubber shoes. Not bad, i like his outfit.

As he walks in, he takes off his glasses, his face is now revealed.

Uh, ma? mag-papakasal na pala ako, kayo naman hindi mabiro, joke lang 'no, gusto nyo ngayon na? kiss the bride agad?

"Uh, sorry for being late, i was stuck in traffic." Oh god his voice, he has a deep voice, along with his australian accent.

Uhm, gusto niyo honeymoon agad?

"So, ija, will you sign it? it's okay if you don't wa-" The woman's words were cut off nang mag-salita na'ko.

"Nasan po yung ballpen?" Naka-ngiting tanong 'ko.

"Oh, see? madaling kausap ang anak ko." My mom smiled at me while caressing my hair.

I look at the guy sitting in front of me. He's smirking. What are you smirking at?

"Nakita mo lang ako, pipirma kana agad?" He said smirking.

"So? what was that supposed to mean? i was only signing for my future, kapal ng mukha mo." I said while signing the contract.

He rolled his eyes at me. Wow, you look like an angel, pero makapal ang mukha mo.

"Done!" I said smiling.

"Great! call me mom from now on ija." The woman in front of me said.

"Oh, thank you, Sandra." Mom smiled at the woman in front of us.

"You two will live in the same house from now on. The wedding is on sunday, next week." They said as they stood up.

"We'll get going now, goodluck tomorrow, ija." She waved at me.

I looked at their son, he looked at me and once again rolled his eyes. Taray.

"Mom, what does she mean about 'goodluck tomorrow?" I asked, confused.

"Oh, well, bukas na kayo lilipat ng bahay." She smiled.

"Agad?!" My eyes widened. She let out a chuckle.

"Anak parang ayaw mo ah, alam 'kong na-pogian ka sa kanya, kaya mo pinirmahan yung kontrata," She laughed.

"Ayaw mo nun? honeymoon agad," Once again, she laughed.

"Louisse, wag mong turuan ng kalandian yang anak mo," Dad spoke, and we both laugh.

"Wag ka mag-alala mom, expert ako jan." Bulong ko sa kanya sabay kindat.

_
I am here in my room, sitting on my swivel chair. I'm looking for his account, i started finding his instagram account.

Ang hirap mag-hanap, lalo na't i don't know his name.

A few minutes later an idea popped in my mind.

I went to my parents room, i knocked on their door before i entered.

I saw mom sitting at the edge of their bed.

"Mom?" I called, and she immediately looked at me.

"Yes anak?" She answered.

"Uhmm, what's the name of Mrs. Monteverde's son?" I smiled at her.

She chuckled, "Finding his socials huh? i see." She smiled mischievously before answering my question.

"Carlisle Asher Monteverde." She said.

"Thanks, i'm going now." I smiled at her and immediately went back to my room.

Nice name.

I opened my computer and typed his name at the search bar, and there i saw his account.

ashcsle_

don't disturb.

10 posts 18k followers 15 following

Bio palang at following, hindi halatang suplado ah, kahit anong suplado mo, magiging crush mo'ko.

I looked at his posts and saw a picture of a girl in the sunset, with the caption "gf".

Okay, I was too stunned to speak.

May jowa? pero ipapakasal?

Ah! nevermind.

Hanggang girlfriend ka lang naman, fiance na'ko, ano papalag ka? Charot.

While stalking him, i received a message.

ashcsle_: Having fun stalking me there?

Huh? how did he know?

I looked at his photo, i accidentally liked it?! OMG! ayoko na.

-
A/N: hii stars! thank you for reading! <3