Chapter 8

(Fake By Lauv And Conan Gray)

Punz's Pov

TW - Mentions Of Drugs

*Time Skip*

"Luke what the hell was that?" She shouted into the phone, anger evident in her voice once I picked up the phone.

"What do you mean what the hell was that?" I asked with a confused tone as I loaded up my PC.

"You called me, while the guy was giving me his number. He then quizzed me on who you were!" She shouted and I laughed.

"You told me to call you." I responded in a calm tone.

"Not to mention you've been a complete asshole since I've left. This is all just coming back huh?! It's all catching up? You're being a dick for no reason. Get your head out of your ass." She rambled on, her tone becoming clipped.

"Well sorry that ever since you became Temple's IT girl I haven't been at your every beckon call like everyone else. Em, you are turning into someone who you aren't. And if it keeps up, I don't want to be in your life anymore." I tried to keep my calm, knowing her anger was spiking.

"Maybe I don't want you in my life anymore!" She shouted in rebuttal and the line went quiet.

"If that's what you want, Emerald." I said, holding no emotion in my tone anymore.

"You go off, have a good life. Meet so many guys. Get married, have kids. You do it all Emerald. And never once think about me, if you're going to act like this. Have fun being Temples IT girl. I'm sure you love the spotlight, since you missed it when you were in your brother's shadow throughout the entire highschool years. I hope every time you get sad, you think about me, and how I helped you through everything in your life and you just threw me away like I was a piece of fucking trash. I hope you regret it Emerald Emrani, and I hope you realized how much I fucking loved you." I hung up the phone.

I let out a deep breath before going to her contact.

Em <3

Block

I stared at the button for a couple of minutes before clicking it. I threw my phone across the room, not caring if it broke or anything. It landed on my floor with a loud thud before I pretended nothing ever happened. The pain I was feeling is horrible. It's indescribable. I felt like I just got ripped away from my safe place.

She can go from being nice and wanting to die for you, to being the one that wants to kill you.
I hope she knows that I never want to hurt her. Though I kind of did, I never want to hurt her.

I hope she knows that it's always going to be her. If she is not it for me, there is nobody else in this world for me. I hope she wakes up and goes to sleep every night, knowing that she owns me. Emerald owns my heart, even if she doesn't know it.

Josie walked into my room right as I was about to start my stream.

"Emmy wants to talk to you." She held her phone out to me before dropping it into my hand and leaving the room.

Her doc martins clicked against the floor and she went back to her room to get ready for the party she was going to with her friends.

"What the fuck is your problem?!" She shouted louder and I laughed.