Chapter 14

(This Is What You Came For By Rhianna And Calvin Harris)

Punz's Pov

The car stopped and we all got out. Everyone gathered together and waited for the others to show up. I leaned against the trunk of the car and scrolled through my phone. Twitter was going nuts from yesterday's live. Sap and I were playing val like usual, but we were against a person that I went to highschool with.

You can imagine how that went...

"Sap- Bro! To your left!" I screamed into the microphone.

"Sapnap that is your fucking right!" I face palmed and banged my head against my desk.

"Sorry! I dropped out of college."

"They don't teach you common sense in college!" I shouted in anger as he died.

"Nice try, Sapnap." A voice said and both of us quieted down.

"Don't say that when he did shit." I laughed so the guy knew I was joking.

"Punz don't even with me-"

"You sound so familiar." The guy said and I paused.

"Oh! We went to highschool together I think. You and June-"

"Junes like famous now." I said, cutting him off and he laughed.

My stream chat was going a mile a minute, wondering who this guy was. Was I going to tell them? Nope.

So many clips from yesterday popped up on my TL.

"Are we ready?" Josie asked, and I never picked my head up.

"Once someone decides to stop being a famous person." June joked and I looked up and kicked his ankle lightly.

We all walked in, Victoria leading the group, while Josie and Em talked. Victoria left the group as soon as we all got into the club, which was weird but Em seemed to not care. June, Aryia and I all went to a booth and sat down as the girls went over to the bar and ordered something before coming over to sit with us. Em sat across from me next to June, and Josie sat next to me, with a knowing smile on her face. I rolled my eyes hoping that she saw it. As Josie went to open her mouth, my phone buzzed causing everyone's attention to be drawn to my phone.

Sap: Dude we have to stream val again it was so much fun

Sap: Come visit me i miss you

Punz: Told you i'm busy this week

Punz: Come visit me instead lover boy

I laughed as I put my phone down. Em was almost finished with her small glass of whatever she was drinking. Josie reached across the table and tapped Em. The music was blaring, June was laughing at something Aryia said, and Em was staring at me.