♡ Crush ♡

╔═══════════════╗
Genre: Fluff I think??
Side Ships: N/A
Word Count (excluding the POV changes, author's notes, and time skips): 314
╚═══════════════╝

- Quick oneshot bc im in class and in love :grin:grin::gay::homosexual:

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

This year will pass by quickly, I thought. Just get through a few months of school. It would be nothing at all, right?

I didn't want to get too close to anyone. My family tends to move a lot, so it would just add to the tears when I suddenly had to leave again. If I didn't make any friends, I wouldn't have to put myself through that again.

The problem is... being lonely is really hard.

I couldn't help but talk to people. Slowly and surely, I came out of my shell and got to know people better. I gained quite a few good friends, like Kazuichi, Fuyuhiko... and my best friend, Chiaki.

Yep. Best friend. I've done it now.

Well I've saved myself a bit. This time, I didn't get a crush. Thank god. Crushes are a waste of time, anyway. I mean, why waste all your energy on someone you probably won't even see the next year?

...Is what I said. At first. But then I was introduced to someone I hadn't really noticed before. His name was Nagito. And he was perfect... in the most imperfect and honest way.

He was sweet, but really honest. Sometimes at times where white lies were better. But he was open and down-to-earth. He got shy and embarrassed really easily, which was cute. He also had the brightest smile, and gave the most warm and comforting hugs. In his arms was where I felt at home.

And before I knew it, I was in love.

No, not a crush. There's a difference. I felt different about him... I knew it wasn't temporary. I could imagine a life with him. But I knew it wasn't meant to be, regardless of whether he felt the same. I would likely have to move again soon.

But for now, this warm feeling would get me through the year. I could only hope that I'd see him again after.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Here's the edited version! Not a lot of changes, just cleaning it up and making it feel less rushed. I hope you enjoyed!

After this I'm gonna focus on more headcannons, so be prepared for that!

Anyways, thank you so much for reading! Have a great day/evening/night! <333