CHAPTER TWO

THIRD PERSON POV

THIRD PERSON POV

"Ha-Ha-Ha..." You laugh awkwardly. " I forgot that i still have something to cook so... Please don't mind me" You smiled awkwardly and run downstairs. "Shit... Shit... Shittt.... Stupid Y/n!"

As you run out of the room and go to the lobby of your house they were also following you. They were also fascinated of your house.

"It's freaking big" a male who has black hair and blond stripes said as he agape his surroundings.

"What's up with this house." A blond hair with a dragon tattoo asked as he look around.

They slowed down because of how big this house is. They thought that they might get lost here if they weren't following the you.

"They go over there!" A guy with a scar on his face point the way of the faded shadows.

They run towards it and they saw a stair to the lobby. Once again they were starstruck about how luxurious it is.

"Interesting..." A guy with the braided hair said.

"Where did she go?!" A white haired male asked.

"I guessed in the kitchen" a male who had a scar on his face answered.

They hurried in the kitchen and then they found you in the kitchen, cooking and humming as if nothing happened.

YOU just enjoying what you're doing and ignoring the glares that was sent on your back. You're cooking your favorite food and maybe because of hunger you don't care anymore about the males that came from Tokyo revengers because you think they might be you illusion because you're lonely most of the time.

As you preparing the foods you saw the other males sitting on the table as if waiting for the food like an innocent child who're all hungry from playing outside.

"What are you guys doing?!" You ask.

"We're hungry, Y/n." Takemichi said who also sat down. The females who you identified as Yuzuha, Emma, and Hinata were helping you.

"Wha-?"

"We're going to interrogate you later, after we eat" Izana said.

'Bitch' you said under your breathe.

"What?!" He asked.

"Nothing" you said.

You sat down after placing the plates. You guys ate and the girls volunteer to washed the dishes. 'Truly an angels!' you thought while wiping your imaginary tears.

"Now, What?" You asked as you guide them in the living room.

"Just how rich are you?" A guy with a snake eye like asked.

"Just average." You answered then shrugged. You point the chairs telling them to sit.

Mikey and Izana are the one who sit in the long couch while Draken and Kakucho stand behind them. the other member of the different gang are glaring at each other on the other back of the couch that the two presidents were sitting.

"Why did you say that, Izana, Emma, and Kisaki are going to die. And what's with this tenjiku arc" Mikey confront's you.

"And you said that I'm going to die by the hands of Kisaki? Who are you kidding?!" Izana asked irritatedly.

You sigh before you answer. It wouldn't hurt if they knew right? Besides maybe they'll get along especially Mikey and Izana.

"Wait here" you said.

You walked through the mini bookshelves you have and grab the books that were displays on it. As you got what you wanted, you then lay it in front of the two presidents.

They stared at you ridiculously as if you done something stupid. I mean this is stupid but you rather let them understand than explains it to them. Your too lazy to explain things especially if it's long.

"Open it and read everything in it." You said.

They follow what you said even though they feel their blood is rising. 'lol i can see their irritated faces hahahaha'.

The book you handed are the ones that includes in tenjiku arc. How Emma died, Takemichi leading the toman to fight tenjiku, how Izana died and how kakucho got shot by Kisaki. How Kisaki got yeeted by a truck. And everything.

The dark aura circulates across the living room as they continue to read everything from it. Once they are done they look at you with unamused faces. Especially Mikey.

"This is bullshit!" Izana throws the book.

Kakucho stands and read it, the other members also got curious what's inside of it and start reading it too. They also had different reactions.

"So you were saying that we're from the book your reading, is that it?" Mikey asked with a cold tone that gives chills to everyone.

"Yes. You are just fictional, some of died, and the rest are for me to know." You answered.

"What the--" Draken muttered as he read the part where Emma died.

I mean he loves Emma so that's a normal reaction from him. You wouldn't be surprised if he attacked Kisaki too.

"So i hope you understands now. So please whatever you did before you came here, do it again so you can go back." You said.

"What about, Baji? You said he died right?" Chifuyu asked.

"If we're in a book does that mean you also know all of us?" Takemichi added.

"Well, about Baji. He supposed to die in Valhalla arc, the Valhalla vs Toman. He committed suicide because he doesn't want Kazutora to take the blame and for him to stop Kazutora blaming Mikey and the same goes for Mikey to stop blaming Kazutora. And for your question, Takemichi. Yes... Yes i know all of you" you answered.

"So this book... Contains what's gonna happen to us?" Emma asked.

"If your in your world yes, but since you're here probably 50/50 if Kisaki plans to kill you, then yes it is. If its not and just don't do anything from what whatever happens in the book, then it might never happened." You answered.

You got up and walk towards the door. You leave them behind... You can't hide it anymore. Whenever and wherever they are near you. You feel shivers and your trembling on what's happening.

You're just keeping your cool because you don't to feel weak Infront of them. You don't want to get exposed by them. You don't want them to see your state.

Your....

Simping so hard for them!.

To be continued.