CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

THIRD PERSON POV

WARNING!!

Panting sounds was heard all ove the hallway. Running sweats was covering her beautiful face holding the hand of her daughter who's confuse as to why are they running.

The beautiful woman entered her favorite room, filled with her mother's favorite painting. This is where her children always play.

Toys, books, paints, brush was all over the place. It was now an entire mess. It was supposed to be a great place for the three of them.

Her son was nowhere to be found. As the woman entered he search for the right place to hide her daughter. Afraid that she might get harmed.

The woman placed her daughter behind her gigantic wall paintings. Covering her well so that the man wouldn't see her.

Her mother fix her composure and wipe her sweats. The child behind the paintings was confuse and decided to take a peek but her mother saw her and scolded her to never do anything besides hiding.

The child hesitantly follow her mother's order but still confuse. The child got an idea to put a hole on the painting enough to see what's happening to the other side.

The door opens and reveal a man's figure. Her mother told lot's of sweet thing to him, to ease him up. He look so mad. He looks around and when he found nothing or no one inside the room. He looked at her. The mother of the child who's currently hiding.

The child knows that the man Infront of her mother can sense her but cannot be located. Being afraid of what will happened next, she place her hand to her face covering her mouth and nose and decided to not breath for awhile.

The presence died down so the man became ease. He stared at the woman who was calming him down. He smiled at her. Not a smile of a genuine, nor a loving person.

He smiled maniacally.

The man grabbed her mother's hair. Dragged her in the middle of the room. He get her up still holding her mother's hair and face her with a psychopathic face.

Around ten men arrived at the room. Looking at the two person in the room. The man who was holding her mother's hair suddenly throw her on the other side of the room.

The girl couldn't react properly as she witness her mother got thrown.

"Where is she?" The guy asks her mother.

The woman keep quiet and just glared at the man. It was again repeated the same question. Asking where is she. The child being a six years old still couldn't understand what's happening. She watch her mother got abused by the man and the girl couldn't do anything about it.

"You wouldn't say anything? Fine. I'll find her myself. Do what you want to her and kill her afterwards." The guy said.

The ten men inside the room laugh and stared at her mother like a hungry hyenas ready to devour their preys.

The two men grab the woman's grab her by the arms. The other two grabbed her legs and spread it apart. The woman struggles in their touch but she can't do anything because they over-powered her.

The guys laugh again because of the sight of her mother's struggles. The other guy ripped her clothes revealing her naked body.

The six remaining guys unbuckle their pants revealing their manhood stroking it while looking at the woman's body with lust.

The started touching the woman's body as the other guy enter her womanhood and the guy keep thrusting in and out even the woman's is pleading. To be frank they love it how the woman plead.

She could hear moans, pleads, cheering and lewd things they would say about the woman's body. How good and hot she was and how her husband so lucky having a fuckable wife.

As they thrust onto her in and out they were torturing her. Entering any types of object they would see in the room to her womanhood. Be it a pencils, toys, paints, and everything they could find in the room.

The girl who watch the seen of her mother being raped by switching who's next by the ten guys, torturing her and the other man only watching them while smoking.

She only cried silently and stopping herself to sobs so they couldn't hear her. She can't come out from where she was hiding because she can't defy her mother. She was taught that way.

As she wiped her tears and look at her mother, she was shock at her mother's expression. She wasn't pleading anymore. She had that lifeless eyes looking at her direction.

Her loving eyes as she stared at her children was gone. Her beautiful smile is gone. Her beautiful face was covered with blood and saliva as they licked her face lustfully.

Even she wear those emotionless eyes, the tears couldn't stop pouring from her beautiful eyes... At the same time her mother closed her eyes...

The last thing she could remember was the bloody floor and detached bodies of the 10 mens including the guy who was smoking earlier. The girl stared at the scene, shocked and trembling.

The girl gasps and wakes up from a nightmare. She stared at the boy besides her sleeping peacefully as he hugged her waist.

The guy slowly opened his eyes and met the girls face filled with countless emotion. The girl looked at him and stared at his lifeless eyes.

The woman's face flashed while staring at the boy's eyes. So she quickly ran towards the bathroom washing her face and calming herself down.

"It's just a nightmares, it wouldn't come true. What happened to your dreams wouldn't come true in real life. Pull yourself together." You mumbles while placing your hand in your head.

The boy who was in your bed was staring at you curiously as to why did you react like you saw a ghost when you look at him. He was intrigued by your scared and shocked face because everytime you looked at him, he only see a soft and understanding but strong eyes, but now... It's different.

You slowly walk outside the bathroom and approach your bed. Micheal was still there sitting in the middle of your bed and staring at you intently, not with an intent to kill but an intent to shower you with a bunch of questions.

It's already the start of vacation since the exam is over so your only waiting for your graduation to come, so it doesn't mind if you sleep more since it's still 6:45am.

You got back to your bed, ignoring Michael besides you, you still don't mind if he sleep besides you so you let him be.

Michael stared at your back, placing a hole in it so you turn to his side and raised your brows. Michael grab both of your arm, placing the other side down and lay his head on it and he guided your other arms to wrapped around him, as you both cuddled again.

You were about to say something but the door suddenly bursts open.

"Y/n-chan! Help me! Michael is missing!" Emma said out loud but after she finished her words she looks at your bed and he found where Michael is. "That's why you aren't in your room?. Your making your moves with MY Y/n?" Emma said with an authority.

You sweatdrop and look at Michael who is deadpanning.

You know to yourselves what will happen next right?

To be continued.

A/N

HEY Y'ALL! HOW'S EVERYONE?. ANYWAY, WE'RE GOING TO START OUR GUESSES NOW! BUT BEFORE THAT LET ME ASK YOUR OPINIONS.

I WAS ACTUALLY IN THE MIDDLE OF ARGUING MYSELF I KNOW THIS IS WASN'T THE TIME YET BUT I WANTED TO RELEASE A MANHWA, MANHUA, WEBTOON CROSSOVER, WHERE Y/N WILL BE TRAVELING IN VILLAINESS GENRE, GAMES GENRE, ROMANCE GENRE AS A SUPPORTING/ EXTRA ROLE. SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?!.

ANYWAYS THIS IS THE QUESTIONS.

ROSES WAS YET TO BLOOM. WHITE WAS ONLY THE COLOR OF THE ROSES. NOW THE ROSES WAS TAINTED WITH BLOOD AND NOW WAS ALREADY BLOOMED. THE SHARPNESS OF IT'S THORNS CAN CAUSED YOU TO BLEED. BUT WAS IT REALLY THE BLOOMED ROSE WHO TAINTED THE BLOODS? OR WAS IT THE THORNS THAT CAN SHRED YOUR SKINS?

ENJOY AND HAPPY READING!