CHAPTER FOUR

As the flower dance in the under the sunset's. You greet your little brother with a warm smile.

"Welcome back, Kil"

"Yes, I'm home" he said as he smiles at you too.

"Sis! I missed you!" Gon jump in your arms and hugs you. You hug him back. He's just so precious! That you can't resist his cuteness.

You let him called you sis since he's like a brother to you and basically he is the first friend that Killua had and the first person he takes at your house.

"Should i be jealous? You act like you're her brother instead of me" Killua said sarcastically.

Gon let go of the hug and you hug your little brother too. He is currently resisting to it even tho he really like it. He just doesn't want to admit it because his a tsundere.

You want to laugh at your brother's reaction but you hold it in, because he might get pissed of.

"Come in"

You lend them in. Before you reach the knob on the front door Killua and Gon halted.

"Do we have visitors?" Killua asked.

"Yeah sis, i can smell their mix scents." Gon followed.

"Well we had a visitors, from erm... Other world?" You answered with hesitance.

They look at you weirdly like you spoke some bullshit. But hide it when they saw how serious you are.

"Did you bang your head?" Killua asked.

'This kid' there's an irked mark on your head, when you turned away from them and open the door. You let them in. While you three got inside a certain pissed man welcome you.

"The fuck they are?!" Izana asked.

"The fuck are you?" Killua asked.

"The fuck is fuck?" Gon asked.

"Shut the fuck up will you?!" You said.

"Who the heck is he? Your boyfriend?" Killua asked.

"The fuck no!" You immediately denied.

"Who is he then?" Gon asked you too with a bit of curiosity.

"Someone..." You answered.

You find it odd. 'they didn't know who he is?' they supposed to know who is he. You're with them watching Tokyo revengers. You also let them burrow your manga, so they definitely know who he is. Gon also make a fussed that time because he thought that Izana might change his mind and be a good older brother to Mikey but then of course Kisaki shoot him and Izana died.

"You don't know him?" You asked while pointing you thumb towards Izana's direction.

"No." Killua said.

"No. Never seen him before." Gon agreed to him.

'What? Am i the only one who know?. Wait wait hold on. Lemme asked Shuna later. She also watch tokyo revengers and already read the manga so I'm pretty sure she knows.'

"Nevermind go fixed yourselves. The snacks is in the kitchen if you want some. Also Izana is a guest along with his friends"

"What friends?! They're not my friends! they're all slaves!"

"Slaves? Pretty sure slaves are illegal nowadays." Gon said while rubbing his chin.

"Hmm. Maybe that's only how he sees his friends. Let's go, Gon. Let's change and eat some snacks." Killua dragged Gon to his room.