CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

THIRD PERSON POV

SMILING EAR TO EAR and seeing everybody's shock face satisfy you. Jumping out of Tsukishima's back and gave him a quick peck of a kiss on his cheek makes everyone's jaw drop.

Walking in Shuna's direction and tapping her shoulder do gesture her to follow you to your represented gym to used. She follows you while shaking her head off. Yamaguchi was chuckling on his teammates reactions.

Tsukishima was attacked by the bald head guy and his companion who looked like Hanma mini version. Tsukishima was questioned nonstop even the opposing team like Nekoma and Fukurodani asks him.

Bokuto doesn't knew that you and Tsukishima are cousin only Akaashi and Konoha so he asks too many questions such as

"How do you get a hottie when you're too salty?!" Bokuto.

"Tsukishima you bastard!, Having a lover sooner than your senpai. I raised you well!" A rooster head said while placing his arm around Tsukishima's shoulder.

Tsukishima was irritated by this and silently cussing you. He hate socializing so much and so does attention. He knew well that you only did this to pissed him off because he didn't agreed yo buy you, you're favorite food.

MEANWHILE ON THE other side... Takemichi was having a life session with Shinichiro. They are buddy buddy now. Shinichiro was actually sharing his life experience as a delinquent like what do they do, how did they operate as a gang, how they gang members move.

Takemichi was listening to this along with Izana. Takemichi and Izana of course start to idolized Shinichiro for everything that he did. Mikey, Emma and Shinichiro's gang member only sweat dropped by this thinking that Shinichiro was bragging again of how cool he was back in the days.

The Shiba sibling was having a heart to heart talk. Taiju was apologizing for whatever he did, that he only did that because it is what he think is right. That it is the way of showing how he love them dearly. Hakkai was crying because of these. Mitsuya was alarmed thinking that he did something to Hakkai and Yuzuha but seeing that Taiju is hugging Hakkai and Yuzuha like a big brother soothing his younger siblings made Mitsuya smiled. Even if Yuzuha and Hakkai was a little more afraid of their oldest brother they still accept him because they could see that he is sincere.

Mitsuya was near where the Shiba sibling were talking afraid of something might happened to Yuzuha and Hakkai if his away . But seeing this right now, his worries suddenly faded away so he continued what he was doing. He was sketching a new design for his new dresses, and other clothes. Because after they modeled and was printed on the magazines lot's of people recognize him and start coming to his work shop. It became popular after that day. You even don't know if they are buying a clothes because they liked it or they just brought it to flex their money to him or to hooked up with him.

Draken and Kakucho was currently talking and sharing the same experience with their gang because they are like the MOTHER of a bunch of ATTACKING KIDS because of how reckless they are and would definitely jumped into the fight without hesitation.

Sanzu and Takeomi was having a fight about how useless of a brother Takeomi is. Of course Takeomi saying that Sanzu was at fault teaching their younger siblings of a bunch of manly stuff and start being a manly instead of girly. He even said that Sanzu was looked and act like a girl than their younger sister.

Ran and Rindou of course watching the siblings fight with Shion while holding a popcorn as if they are watching a movie. Ran and Rindou even cheering them.

"Go, old man! Discipline your younger brother!" Ran said while cheering for Takeomi

"No no! Sanzu fight back! You don't have to listen to the older one's!" Rindou said cheering Sanzu.

Hinata was currently cooking with Claude leaving her friends to their family to spend time with them. She too, missed her family especially Naoto her younger brother but he also love the company that Emma and Yuzuha give along with the others that she doesn't need to be sad since they are with her.

The Kawata twins, along with Baji, Kazutora, and Chifuyu was playing Pacify that Y/n introduce. They are all on their own PC that you brought since they might get bored. Baji and Chifuyu was screaming like a girls because of the jump scare. Angry was crying because of how scare he was and of course Smiley was cheering him up so he would stop crying. Kazutora was laughing his ass off because of their reaction but when a ghost suddenly appeared in front of him he jumped out of his chair and fall on the ground. He then was the cause of the laughter of the Kawata twins and the other two.

Inupi and Koko are spending their time on the bike shop Inupi checking on Y/n's bike (if i said bike just bike not motorbike :)) because it is flat and doesn't know how to replace it so Inupi insisted checking on it instead of Draken. Koko was helping you handling your business. Just like the Bike shop, the cafe, and some of your restaurant and resorts. You don't want to abuse his kindness and his talent for business so you only gave him a minimum of your work.

Hanma was in the supermarket with Kisaki. Buying foods and other stuffs that will be needed in the house. Hanma was originally the only one to buy but Kisaki knew well that he suck at buying. The last time he buy food he brought a nearly expired milk and after two to three days it was already expired. So Kisaki tagged along.

Kisaki gave up of thinking of using you. To be frank he would allow you to used him instead. Hanma also thought this too. He would allow himself to be called loyal dog if it was you who's his master. He would obey every command you'll give him even if it is betraying Kisaki right now.

Even tho they have something or someone they accompany them. They all missed you and your nagging attitude when they do something wrong or to scold them because of how chaotic and load they are.

You'll be away for a long while so they keeping themselves busy to forget that they are missing you. They got used of your whole beeing, your presence, your dark aura once they broke something because they fight again. You raising brow and frowning face because they did something stupid like blowing up oven because they put a frozen chicken on it. Or burning lots of eggs and beacon and other ingredients because they wanted to impressed you with their cooking skills ending up with nearly burning the whole kitchen if it wasn't just a normal burning the food.

You are too missed their chaotic self, you got used to their fight and loud noises. Your quiet world got shaken up by a bunch of delinquents that you once watch and read in the manga before.

To be continued....