CHAPTER SEVEN

THIRD PERSON POV

The two of you entered your room. It was a dead silent! It was awkward! You know by now that Shuna will nagged the shit out of you.

"A-ahm Shuna?..." You called her name.

She turned around and stared at your face. You both like that for a while before she start opening her mouth.

"You know..." She start.

You were ready by it. You close your eyes and readying yourself. But... It was all silence that you hear. You opened your eyes and met her eyes.

"Y-yeah?"

"...Chifuyu is hot..."Shuna muttered. Silence conquer you both.

Y/n was to stunned to speak...

"Huh?"

"Huh?"

"What did you say?" You asked. Just incase you misheard.

"I said Chifuyu is hot...." She whispered but you heard it loud and clear.

'Bitch! I never knew you were a Chifuyu simp!' You told to yourself.

"I know. All of them are hot" You added.

"So they are real?" She asked.

"Probably?."

"If the whole ass fandom knew this we all dead dead!" She yelled. "How did they get in here in the first place?!" She asked while shaking your both shoulders.

"I don't know! They just appeared in my moms favorite place! While I'm cooking!" You yelled back.

"Did Killua and Gon just ignored them?! I thought Killua's favorite character was Izana and Gon is Draken?! Why did they just ignored them?!" She asked.

"I don't know!. When i asked Killua he said he doesn't know them!" That makes her stop shaking me. She looks at me for a while and...

"What?" She asked.

"What? I said Killua and Gon said they don't know every one of them" You said. This time much calmer.

"Oh... They don't know? Are they fooling pranks on you?" She asked.

"Hmm? No. Killua said that in serious tone. I would know if he's joking on not" You explained while shaking your head.

"Really? That's odd." Shuna said while touching her chin.

"Should we confirmed it?"

"How?" She asked. But then she realize it. "Are you... Going to asked captain about it?. Since the captain also watching TR before. She's also obsess with the Kawata twins. Especially angry."

"Yep! I was planning to asked her about it. We should confirm before we judge." You said. Which is she approves and gesture you to call her.

After a few ring the Captain finally answered it. You turned it into loud speaker so Shuna can hear your conversations.

"Y/n? Why are calling? I thought i am clear that we don't have a practice today." She said.

"Oh. Ahm do you remember the Tokyo revengers that we watch together?" You asked nervously.

"Hmm? No of course not. Is there an anime or manga that you're obsess with again?." She asked. '

Why did it sound like i was really really obsess with animes? Am i really like that? That sounds creepy.'  You thought as your sweat drop.

"Ah... No.. so you really don't know anything about it?" You asked again for confirmation.

"*Sign* no... Not in one bit. I also check it on the internet what this tokyo revengers you're talking about and found nothing." She said.