CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN

THIRD PERSON POV

The silence was all over the room. It's awkward. This is the most awkward thing that came up to your life. I mean, come on guys... Different type of Sano Manjiro plus different side effects of impulse plus different hairstyle plus different trauma plus different past.

You wanted to throw a tantrum and ask 'Why now?!'. You at least wanted to take a break after meeting Chrollo but fate play with you again.

AND WHY THE FUCK A DEPRESS TAKEMICHI IS HERE?!

You're gonna lie if you said that you were not nervous by the sight of this tons of Manjiro here in your house.

You have never been so nervous in your entire life except for the time you drink too much coffee and you thought that you're having a heart attack.

Everyone was inside the living room. Sweat dripping from their forehead. Shinichiro who froze on the spot because of the sight of different Mikey and another version of Izana.

Izana getting pissed off because of the stares he got from bonten Mikey and Kakucho while he was squeezing your hand. Yes he was holding your hand. Reason? He wanted to calm down.

Toman Izana was eyeing your hand that intertwining his OTHER self with a confuse and a bit of disgust face. But his other self doesn't care a bit.

Takemichi and the Impulse or Evil Takemichi are facing each other. Takemichi is facing his head down while Evil Takemichi is glaring at him and to the others as well.

"So erm.... Takemichi.... I mean other Takemichi... Can you....ahm... Stop pinching Baji-san's face that can prove that his alive?" Chifuyu interrupted Evil Takemichi.

For some reason, this Takemichi in front of us got stronger. He over powered Baji so easily. That right now Takemichi was pinching his cheek because he doesn't believe that Baji is alive. So does everyone that he witness died in his previous timeleaps.

You actually wanted to hide Kisaki because you hate your marble floor to get tainted with blood. Bloods are hard to clean you know.

It would not just a ordinary blood that will surely happened. Knowing this newly arrived people. Your house would probably look like a horror house if they decided to wreak havoc.

"So, who is this girl?" The Emma version of Mikey ask with bored yet deadly expression.

(Credit's to the owner)

"Can't you see? She's Izana's little girlfriend." Manila Mikey taunted as the older version of Izana flinch and glare at Manila Mikey that only giggled mischievously, teasing HIS brother.

(Credit's to the owner)

"Will you shut up?" Bonten Mikey said as he slowly lift his head up until he met your eyes.

This Mikey was actually sitting on the other side of the couch

This Mikey was actually sitting on the other side of the couch. After he glance at you he switch his attention to Izana again. Izana once again squeeze your hand.

'Why the fuck is this guy copying my hair style?! Is he bored or something?!'

That was Izana's thoughts as he loosen his hand onto you but still hasn't let go.

--------

After lot's of complicated things that happen after that conversation.

Like South getting worked up and asking the different Mikey's to fight him but ended up getting knocked out with one punch.

If the others such as Shinichiro and Draken didn't interfere, you will surely make them clean the whole house for the blood that they will spill on the floor.

After that incident, you explained thoroughly the whole situation and about the conclusion you got about why and how they get here. You don't believe in supernatural but them being here is already abnormal and impossible enough so you make a conclusion about science and a supernatural phenomena on how they get here.

You also explained that they came from a manga that you were currently reading and that you know mostly about what happened to them.

The were uncomfortable at first, i mean who wouldn't? Having someone reading and watching your life as if you're an entertainment? Well, they just sucked it up because here, they are only a fiction.

They understood most of it but they don't accept some of the reason or WHYS they ended up here. But they decided to stay in your house for a while.

Because of the newly arrive boys was dangerous enough to kill everybody in the house, you made sure that they are far from the rest of the gang. Especially to the one's that have a potential having their heads rolling on the floor if the newly arrive boys got the sight of them.

-----

You talk with Bonten Kakucho for a bit explaining things since for someone who is a criminal, you at least believe that he's still in his right mind.

You ask a favor of LOOKING OUT for his gang and the others and never i say NEVER let them cross paths especially the other Manjiros to Kisaki.

Bonten Kakucho doesn't like the idea of you protecting him while knowing what happened and what he did to them. But you explain it that it was not about protecting Kisaki, but because of what will be the cause or the impact if something happen to Kisaki that involve their other selves.

Later on, he understand your point but he left a remarks. If Kisaki does anything stupid, he won't stop any of them to do something horrible to Kisaki and you agree.

You're confident that Kisaki wouldn't do anything stupid from now on. If he did, then he really is dumb.

------

It's already a night time. You've just finished taking a bath. As you were about to get your pajamas in your closet. You heard you door opened.

You quickly turned around and have a slight clash with the person that entered your room. Because the lights are out and only the lampshade besides your bed was the only light in your room. You lead your opponent to you bed while exchanging some moves only a minimum and exhausting your opponent.

You couldn't kill your current opponent because, in the first place, when he attacked you, there were no such killing intent. You guess that he only wanted to test you or something. You already have a guess who is it either.

As you cornered your opponent on your bed. You suddenly pinned him down to your bed. Placing both of your hands on the different side of his head.

" I never knew that a girl like you could be so wild." He said.

You look at him in the eyes and scanned his face. Your guess was right.

"What do you want...

Manjiro?"

To be continued...

WHICH MANJIRO IS SHE TALKING ABOUT? HMM? CAN YOU GUESS?