robaire. - friendzoned </3

<3 — robaire gets friendzoned INTENSLY and gets fed up LMAO
꒰⚘݄꒱ — the slightest bit of angst but fluff at the end! <3
💌 — requested by @/RenicaCampbell0! i was thinking of this last night and im SO GLAD you asked for it LMFAOOOO

"yeah, we're just friends!" you smiled, talking to the fan infront of you. robaire felt a pang to his heart, you were literally holding hands. how  were you not dating? "yeah. that's all we are." robaire put on the biggest grin he could but he's sure the fan could hear the sadness in his voice. he wanted to let out the biggest sigh he could, but he couldn't. not when you were so angelic, so happy and content with how you were now.

what robaire didn't know was that you were in so much pain. everytime someone asked about your relationship status with him you could feel your heart shatter. the fan quickly scrambled away, leaving you two alone in the park. it was silent and you walked with your head low. you felt robaire's sharp gaze on you but did you say anything? no. "hey, y/n, are you alright?" robaire spoke with a quiet voice, you could hear it fade out for a moment. your hand broke from his, quickly pivoting to look at him.

"are we- are we really nothing more?" you scoffed, unable to look him in his eyes. you could tell his mouth was agape and his eyes were wide. "well.. i always wanted us to be something more than friends. but you always wanted to tell people we were just friends so i assumed.." robaire trailed off, leaving you thinking to yourself. did you just not want to jeopardize his career or did you really have feelings for him? you were.. conflicted to say the least. "hey.. we don't have to talk about this now. i'll always wait for you." robaire confessed.

"i didn't wanna jeopardize your career. i know how much it means to you and i would never want to ruin that for you. but.. i also have feelings for you. i guess i just.. masked it with that." you babbled wiping alligator tears from your eyes. "i'm so happy you feel that way, y/n." robaire gushed, "it's okay, let it out. but we'll be fine." he quickly rushed you into a hug. your arms wrapped around him tightly, securing your comfortable spot. his arms linked together around your waist and you didn't wanna let go. "so.. are we more than friends?" you pondered.

"we're more than friends! lovers, i'd say." robaire exclaimed with his hands on your cheeks, placing a quick kiss to your lips.