aaron z. - jealousy <3

<3 — aaron z being shy and jealous LMFAOOO
꒰⚘݄꒱ — no warnings just shy aaron z <3
💌 — requested by @RoyalBookz!!! hope u like it <3

you could feel his eyes dig holes into your head. aaron z invited you to a basketball game and you decided to go with friends because why not? of course he'd been winning and every single time he scored he would wink at you. the only time he gained such courage was when he was playing basketball. yet the crowd would literally go crazy. majority of them were 4town fans, you were sure. they won with such winning scores that they decided to bring the team to a food place.

"hey. come with me to eat?" aaron z walked up to you whilst you were standing outside waiting for him. he seemed bashful, glancing downwards and covering his mouth. you were shocked to see such change in his behavior, he went from winking at you after he scored to being shy asking you to eat with him? "yeah! of course." you answered, grabbing his hand and dragging him along to the main majority of the teams. even after him being your boyfriend for months he was so incredibly shy about doing intimate things. but it's never like you overstepped his boundaries!

they finally decided on where to go and everybody crowded aaron z. "let me sit next to you!", "heyyyy come over here." yet he only wanted you. he swiftly denied them and sat next to you. the booth had been full of all men from his basketball team and he was being overprotective of you!

you felt your skin crawl when you felt his warm skin come in contact with yours. "hey." it was quiet and monotone, but it was all he said before his hand crept up to yours. his warm, slender fingers intertwining with yours. you glanced at him and he was glaring at like.. everyone. "aaron, what's wrong?" you grasped his hand harder for a moment. he looked down at you and his face shifted into something so much softer. "the guys here wanna take you from me." his stoic face contrasted from his nervous, quiet voice. you could tell there was blood rushing to his face but he knows you like communicating more than anything.

your heart rate was increasing, did he really just say that out loud? you felt an inch of sweat from aaron z's hand and decided to scoot closer. you laid your head on his shoulder but not before kissing the nape of his neck. "i'm no one's. but yours i guess..." you giggled before placing your unoccupied hand on his thigh. he was sure you could hear his increasing heart and he had the slightest smile on his face. "and i'm yours. yours only." he whispered, earning scoffs from everyone around him.