tae young - autograph!

<3 — tae young and reader cant stop staring at eachother at the toronto concert!!
꒰⚘݄꒱ — no warnings! set in canon so spoilers from the movies <3
💌 — requested by two seperate people! @Its_kateeexx_ + @coolkidbozo12 ! one requested more of tae, one of meeting tae at a concert. ALSO IM ASSUMING TAE YOUNG IS AROUND 16 AND READERS LIKE A MEDIC IN TRAINING enjoyyy <3

t'was the night of the concert. you had only gone to watch your younger sister, priya. of course you hadn't been too much older, just by 3 years or so. had you been interested in the blond boy of the band? maybe. but you never took particular interest in it, it was your sister's thing and you had your own bands. the concert was all good, you caught the blond boy staring at you a couple times but you weren't totally sure it was you. after all, a cute boy from a big boy band liking you? literally impossible. you spotted her school's dickwad, tyler being bombarded by your sister and her friends. you were confused but ultimately decided to back away when you saw fit. aka when they started hovering down to touch people's hands.

you saw the blond boy reach down, but he still locked eyes with you. until, priya's friend's mom had invaded the concert. not in the way you'd expect, but as a big red panda. you were scared, backing away as she slowly came forward. you stopped backing up and ran towards priya, wanting to shield her from any damage that might have hurt her. "priya, are you okay?" you questioned, concern in your eyes and confusion in hers. "yeah. i-i have to go help mei!" her monotone voice shouted, real concern laced in. you looked towards the red panda and saw her ripping down the 4*town sign, the blond boy curled up in a ball. you felt bad but what could you do? you ran to help priya and her friends along with mei. you stood with priya, miriam, tyler, and abby. mei's aunts and grandma, you presumed, began to chant. you realized the boys had gotten down, probably with the help of the people around you.

they slowly started singing along and you barely knew the words so you sat back and tinkered along to the beat along with tyler. eventually, mei's family had been in another dimension after what your sister said was the red moon ritual. you ran towards the boys and asked if they needed any assistance but all of them said no. well, except for the blond boy. "i'm a medic.. in training. what's up?" you walked closer to the blond boy, examining his body for any cuts, bruises, any type of injury. but there seemed to be no pain or injury inflicted! "i.. just think you're pretty!" the boy smiled, flashing a grin that makes him seem like a real angel. "oh. thank you, you are too." you flushed, "i mean- you're not pretty but like- i'm not saying you're not!" you stammered, but you meant what you said.

"you're handsome.. i guess." you sighed, looking into his eyes. he seemed to enjoy your ridiculous mistake, like it was cute. "oh, sorry." you mumbled, letting go of his arm you didn't realize you were still holding. "i mean.. you want me to sign anything?" the boy asked, curious as to why you weren't asking for evidence of his presence. "oh! i just came here to watch my sister. i don't really know about the band.." you felt embarrassed. you should've researched beforehand. "i'm tae young. if you want, we could get to know each other more.." tae young's voice got quieter as he introduced himself. why did he only introduce himself and not his bandmates? you had no idea. but it was odd..

"yeah! absolutely.. i think we should, tae young!" agreeing with what he said, he swear he felt his heart pick up it's pace when you said his name. "y-yeah! i'll- i'll give you my number." you swear you felt eyes dig holes into the back of your head while tae young wrote his number down onto your arm. it read "xxx-xxx-xxxx - tae young <3", you thanked him and quickly ran to priya. later that night after all of the occurring events, you messaged him.

you: hey!
tae: heyyy :D what are you doing?
you: sitting on my bed with my sister :)
tae: awww family bonding <3 would you mind hanging out some time this weekend?
you: lets do itttt!