aaron t. - attention!

<3 — reader bot giving t attention than he...
꒰⚘݄꒱ — IDK. sort of angst to fluff
💌 — REQUESTED BY @MiriamMendelsohn!!! I HOPE U LIKE IT BAE 😜😜🤗🤗🫶🫶

you were wrapped up in a romantic novel. it was so good and it just came out? but someone had to complain and whine. "y/nnn, who even reads books now?" he just kept on nagging while flopping around on the bed. at some point, you had gone out to go on a walk.

he still continued to follow you. you went back home, running away from him and putting your bookmark into the page you last left off on. the book had just been getting good so you were pissed off but you went back home to lay in your bed. you were so happy to finally see the main character end up with her love interest.

they were complete opposites, the main character being a grump and her girlfriend being a ray of sunshine! they fit perfectly together. "y/n, will you marry me?" those were the words that you heard when you finally snapped out of it. your head snapped to the right, aaron t on both knees with one hand holding a ring pop and one hand on his hip.

"..are you wearing my shirt?" you smiled at him, taking the ring pop and than going straight back to your book. you paid no mind to the commotion in the background, the main character comforting her girlfriend after her father died.

aaron t trailed his hands up your legs, rubbing softly on them before gliding his hands along your arms. he sat on your thighs as you laid back, completely stuck in the book. "a massage?" his sensual voice having no effect on you. he groaned, getting up and running away with an idea.

there was something that you had never expected him to pull. you were focused on your book, almost finished with it. it seemed the boy hadn't come back in awhile. the song from when he confessed to you had started playing. "all that i'll ever need," aaron t sang, but it sounded horrible since he was screaming it. the sun was setting just as it was when he first confessed, "is in your eyes shining at me!".

you set the bookmark onto the page and shut the book. rising up from your bed, you licked your ring pop and than walked over to your window. the sun was bright even as it was setting, aaron t with a boombox in his hands as he raised it above his head. he was standing on a chair, screaming at the top of his lungs.

this made you smile, seeing the boy you fell in love with once more. you knew the song by now but you played along. like you did before, you set your elbow on the windowsill and put your head on your hand. he sung his heart out to you and it was adorable, up until he fell off the chair.

"still, with all my hear-" he farted and fell backwards. you bursted out laughing, quickly running down the stairs and out the front door. "you literally farted and fell off the chair." you snickered, picking up the boombox that was still playing the song.

he groaned, grabbing the hand you held out. you quickly pulled him up and left a kiss on his cheek, "sorry. i do cherish you, aaron." you smiled. "oh my god. that was a good pun! also, can you read the book to me? is there a show?" he bombarded you with questions as you walked into your shared house.

the song ended and you set the boombox on the shelf. let's just watch something else." you kissed the corner of his lips and guided him to your living room. "can we do something else tonight?" he smirked and jumped onto your couch, "you farted the last time we almost did it.." you sighed.