jesse. - clay creation

<3 — jesse confessed to reader with a clay creation <3
꒰⚘݄꒱ — no warnings! reader being aort of oblivious LOLL
💌 — requested by @JacqueVentura8! fem reader in this story <3 i believe that jesse adopted his kids since in his bio it only mentions his kids and no wife or girlfriend LMAOOOOO

"i don't think i've ever seen jesse so.. focused." aaron z stated, "right! a valentines surprised for y/n.. she's still gonna be incredibly oblivious.." tae young vouched in defeat. jesse had been making a flower vase with your initials craved together on the bottom. and matching mugs! the entire band had been waiting on him to work on their new song but he was so persistent to finish his gift. they all eventually walked in and asked when he was gonna be done but he waved them off.

"is jesse here?" a familiar voice asked leaving all 5 figure in stress. "uh..uhh.. no!" robaire eventually said, strutting to the front door. the door flew open and you were confused on where jesse had been. "hey robaire! i haven't seen jesse all day and he might be here." you were sure he was here, you saw him walk in here! you saw the aaron's and taeyoung trying to hide something before seeing jesse pop up behind robaire.

"hey! what're you doing here?" jesse was sweating and you could tell. all of them had been stressed, frozen in place. "i.." you got a message from your parental figure that they're for you to pick the kids up. "have to go! text you tomorrow." you quickly ran away. ever since that day, february 12th, you hadn't heard from jesse. it was now february 14th and he finally invited you over to his house. of course you said yes, who dares to deny the jesse of 4town?

the moment you finally got to his house you heard robaire saying something along the lines of "why does it look like that!?" you rung the doorbell, scattering being heard yet the only person who answered the door was jesse. "hey!" you smiled with a slight wave. jesse mumbled a hi back quickly before pulling you into the house. "so.. i have a surprise." jesse declared, turning to face you once you were in the living room.

you could absolutely tell the other 4 were in the house but you decided ignore it. you nodded and waited for him to show you. he bent down and grabbed two packages in a heart shaped box laying flat on the table now. "open it." jesse grinned at you, awaiting your response. you fumbled with the material before finally unraveling the bow. you slowly took the lid off revealing two clay creations. yet there was a letter on top,

dear y/n,

i know this is so cheesy but.. i like you. you would've taken this as a friends kind of thing if it hadn't been for this letter and i was way too shy to say that out loud. i hope you're proud of me! i don't know what i'll do if this doesn't end up well..

yours truly, jesse.

you were speechless. your eyes were wide with tears, they slowly trickled onto the thin piece of paper. you grabbed jesse's hand and guided him to the center of the house where you were sure the other 4 could see. "i like you, more than you'll ever imagine." you snickered, placing your lips gently on his. "i'm totally keeping that note for when we're married and the kids wanna look back at that." jesse laughed, you quickly slapping his chest softly.