Prom Night

After a long night of dancing and partying with friends at the prom, (C/N) gets me into his car to take me home. The radio starts to play our favorite song as the city lights light up the dark vehicle, making (C/N)'s features seem to glow. Though he is just driving, he still looks like the angil that was sent down just for you. Since I'm too busy admiring the veiw beside me, I don't notice that he takes a wrong turn. When I do I look out the window and notice we are going further into town.

"(C/N)? Where are we going? I thought you were going to take me home." I say looking out the window, trying to figure out where he is taking me.

"Well you said your family is out of town for the night, correct?" (C/N) says with a stoic expression. It could just be the dim lighting but I could've sworn I saw a ghost of a smirk.

"Yeah..? They chose to go to my little sister's game. Why?"

(C/N) hummed but said nothing, leaving me to squirm in my seat from anticipation. After who knows how long of just silence, he finally pulls up to a hotel. He looks over at me and shows that he indeed has been smirking. "I booked us a hotel room for the night."

Heat spreads across my face and I quickly look down in an attempt to hide it but from the small chuckle he released, it didn't work. "Why did you book us a hotel?" I ask innocently even though my mind is racing with many possible answers, none of them as innocent as the question.

"Oh where's the fun of telling you now?" He hummed as his mischievious smirk grew.

"Wait but, I didn't pack a bag! How am I supposed change into comfy clothes?!" I call out as he started to get out of the car.

He turned around to look at me and chuckled. "Oh don't worry, you won't need any for what I have planned." He sayed before closing the door behind him.

I blushed hard and stood there for a second before getting out of the car when I could feel the redness in my cheeks die down. (C/N) smiled at me and grabbed me by the hand, leading me to the hotel.

I followed and soon enough he had us checked in and into our room for the night. Once we were inside I sighed in releif as I took off my toe-pinching heels that I had worn all night.

Right as I was about to turn around to ask what was I supposed to wear to bed I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I could feel his heat radiating off from his body and onto mine. I smiled and imbraced his warmth, leaning back against his chest.

(C/N) leaned his face down to my very exposed neck and whispered his lips along the skin, leaving goosebumps in its trace. "You look so lovely tonight, my love~" He hummed into my ear.

His voice and his light touch already enough to make me melt in his arms. He then started to feel up my body; his hands would slowly move closer and closer to either my breasts or inbetween my legs before pulling his hands away, making me whine softly.

He chuckled into my ear and stopped his hands all together, this only making me even more needy for his touch. "What's wrong my love?~"

I bit my lip and didn't say a word. Instead I moved my hips back against his pelvis, blushing when I felt something poke back. "Y-your already... But how?!"

(C/N) hummed and slowly trailed a hand up to my throat, making me arch my neck and rest my head on his shoulder. "I can't help it when you look so hot all while grinding up against me when we were dancing."

I giggle lightly before its cut short by his hand tightening around my throat. I gasp and let out a small moan, my eyes slowly fluttering closed as I fully submit.

"Oh I'm going to have so much fun with you~" He hummed with a smirk.

Hey sorry for the long hiatis. I was not in the best mental state for a long time but I'm back and better at writing. So I hope you like this. Part 2 will be after this where the real fun begins ;)

-Nox